2 days with River Trekking & Hiking Pantavrechei Gorge, Black Cave
This weekend we will travel to the beautiful Pantavrechei Gorge, Karpenisi, the Black Cave Gorge, and the Holy Monastery of Prusiotissa.
Afternoon departure from Nafpion, Corinth, and Patras. Arrival at the hotels and overnight stay.
Approach the gorge from Kaliakoudas neck, hiking and swimming to the point of Pantavrechi. In the afternoon return to Megalo Chorio and get to know the hangouts and attractions of the area.
Visit the Black Cave gorge and Panagia Prousiotissa. Return late afternoon.
- To the participants, we provide a walking stick, raincoat, helmet, light snack midway, and personal insurance.
- Individually, everyone must have the appropriate sports clothing, sturdy sports shoes, a small bag and water, and whatever else they individually need (shirt, towel, etc.).
- In case the weather conditions do not allow an excursion there is always an alternative program.
- All transportation and support are done with our own equipped vehicles.
- The excursions can also be followed by groups with their own 4 X 4 suitably equipped.
- The events will take place following the current health rules.
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 7 days or more prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price.
- Cancellation between 3 and 7 days prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement.
- Cancellation 3 days or later are what we call last-minute cancellations. No reimbursements will be effected.
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Region: Domnista, Eurutania
Notes: Departure from Athens, Corinth, Patras
Point of activity