User Registration Terms & Conditions
- UNLIMITED ADRENALINE is an information society service that enables users to search and book extreme sport events of third-party suppliers hosted at www.Unlimited-Adrenaline.gr
- “Activities” – Events which refer to services provided by third-party providers.
- “Commercial Communications” – Any form of communication purported to promote, directly or indirectly, any of our products, services or trademarks or those of third parties.
- “Contract” – Any contractual relationship established between you and Providers, which concerns booking your participation to Events.
- “Events” – Events provided by third-party Providers, information about which is hosted on our Website.
- “Offers” – Discounted prices for Activities, which remain available for reservation for a short period of time.
- “Provider” – Any event provider using our Website to offer its Events to you.
- “Services” – The provision via our Website of information about Events and the provision of online tools for your contact with Providers for the purposes of booking your participation to Events.
- “We” or “Us” – Our business with the distinctive title «UNLIMITED ADRENALINE» and registered offices at 33 Feidippidou Street, Pallini, Attica, Greece.
- “Website” – The world wide web website which is accessible through the domain name www.Unlimited-Adrenaline.gr including all of its webpages.
- “You” – Any internet user of www.Unlimited-Adrenaline.gr, who visits our Website and / or receives our Services.
- OUR SERVICES
- Through our Website we provide information about Events and offer online tools, which facilitate your communication with Providers for the purpose of booking your participation to Events.
- Nothing in the Agreement shall be construed so as to imply that we take part in Contracts between you and Providers. Therefore, Providers are solely responsible vis-à-vis You for the performance of their services according to Contracts, as We do not assume any responsibility in this regard. As a result, you will not be charged any fees from Us either by using our Website or by receiving our Services.
- Taking this into account, you acknowledge and agree that you use the Services independently and under your sole responsibility. Each time you commit to a Contract with a Provider, you assume all the consequences thereof.
- Any insurance services are out of scope of Our Services provided to You. You are solely responsible for any insurance coverage of Your Contracts with Providers. In case that Providers offer insurance coverage for their Contracts with You, our Company is not responsible and does not bear any liability thereof.
- You must register your account on our Website, so that You are able to use certain of its functions, such as establishing Contracts with Providers. If you just want to browse this Site, registration is optional.
- During registration, you will be required to provide contact information, consisting of an email address, username and password. You can select any username as you like, except that your username cannot be an impersonation of another person, a term that is the same or confusingly similar to a famous trademark, or a term that is offensive in any way.
- You may, but are not obligated to, use your own name. If you do use your own name, you consent to it being passed to others by use of certain of the functions of the Website. We reserve the right to reject or remove any username.
- For certain functions, such as the establishment of Contracts with Providers, you are required to provide your name, address and billing and credit card information. You are required to provide accurate and complete information.
- You agree to maintain the information of Your account always accurate, complete and up-to-date. Failure to maintain the accuracy, completeness and up-to-date status of your account information may result in your inability to access and use our Website or the termination of your account and the use of our Services.
- By registering Your account, you are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that your username and password are kept confidential and secure. If you have any reason to believe that your username and password confidentiality has been compromised or are likely to be used without permission, you are obliged to immediately inform us. You also have the duty of fair and truthful representation in regard to any information, personal or not, disclosed to Us.
- You may terminate your account at any time. If you terminate your account, we will continue to display any content published by You and are under no obligation of removing it.
- We reserve all rights at any time to terminate Your account in case you are found or reasonably assumed to have breached any of the present Terms or any applicable laws. If we believe you are abusing our Website or Services in any way, we may, at our sole discretion and without limiting other remedies, limit, suspend, or terminate Your user account and access to our Services, delay or remove hosted content, remove any special status associated with your account, remove and listings, reduce or eliminate any discounts, and take technical and/or legal steps to prevent you from using our Website. We may cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time or modify or discontinue our Services. Additionally, we reserve the right to refuse or terminate all or part of our Services to anyone for any reason at our discretion. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
- We shall not bear any liability whatsoever in case that such a termination takes place. We will not be liable to You or any third party in the event that any information provided by You (including for the avoidance of doubt another user) which is incomplete, inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent. Unless expressly agreed with Us, you are permitted to register and create only one personal account. No account may be created in order to impersonate another person.
- WEBSITE USE
- You agree that you will not and will not assist or enable others to:
(i) use our Website for commercial purposes and Your use of our Website will be in line of applicable laws and the terms of our Agreement;
(ii) not slander, insult, or denigrate a physical or legal person;
(iii) not harm others by using our Website or Services and not steal others’ identity, and not use others’ data;
(iv) access, monitor or copy any data or content of our Website using robots, spiders or other automated means or any manual process to access, scrape, index, retrieve or otherwise use our Website or any content on our Website for any purpose without our express written permission;
(v) bypass or circumvent measures employed by Us to prevent or limit access and use of our Website for specific reasons which remain to our discretion;
(vi) take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure or makes excessive traffic demands on our Website;
(vii) attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Us in connection with our Website;
(viii) use the Website to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user's use of the Website;
(ix) use the Website to submit or transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
(x) use our Website to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
(xi) attempt to gain unauthorized access to Our Website, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Website or use Our Website to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature;
(xii) use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
(xiii) use the Website to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes;
(xiv) disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website.
- Our Website gives you the opportunity to assess and comment on Providers and Events. You are responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of Your assessments and comments. In case that We have any indication or suspicion against the truthfulness or accuracy of the latter, your assessments and comments may be suspended or erased.
- In cases of non-compliance with the terms of our Agreement, we may suspend or terminate your Account and suspend or terminate Your use of our Website and Our Services. Such suspension or termination shall be without prejudice to our rights against You arising from such use.
- Our Website provides to You the online tools for submitting request(s) for reservation to Events. In this respect, you will first need to register to our Website.
- Following the submission of any requests for reservation, your name, address and billing and credit card information will be forwarded to the relevant Providers. Throughout the reservation process, Providers may require additional information from you, such as information regarding your health, physical condition, level of experience, certification or license for participating in Events.
- You may submit a request for the reservation of an Event, an Offer or an Activity. Your reservation request shall be automatically accepted, unless your Provider has opted for manual acceptance. In the latter case, your Provider shall have a maximum timeframe of 48 hours to accept or refuse your reservation request. The acceptance or rejection of your reservation request lies at the absolute discretion of your Provider.
- Should your reservation request be accepted, the relevant Contract with your Provider will be established and the relevant fee will be charged to your debit or credit card.
- On the other hand, should your reservation request be rejected, you will be immediately informed by email and the reservation fee will be returned to your debit or credit card.
- Correspondingly, you also have the right to cancel your reservation request at your discretion prior to its acceptance by your Provider without bearing any legal consequences. Such cancellation can be made via your account.
- Following the acceptance of your reservation, you will receive a reservation coupon by e-mail from Us. At the day of the booked Event, you are required to print and show the reservation coupon to your Provider in order to have the right to enter and participate at the Event according to your Contract.
- In case of unexpected events (due to weather, force majeure etc), you are required to contact your Provider prior to attending the relevant Event.
- Full payment of the relevant fee is required to make a reservation for an Event through our Website. Following the acceptance of your reservation by your Provider, We collect your payment information and process your payment.
- We accept the following means of payment:
- Credit Card
Fees for processing credit or debit card payments by your credit institution may apply.
- You may opt to make your payment directly to Your Provider. In this case, prior to the Event the amount of the fee at your debit / credit card will be reserved by Us on behalf of Your Provider. At the date of the Event, you will directly pay the amount of the relevant fee to your Provider and, afterwards, the corresponding reservation at your debit / credit card will be lifted.
- Unless otherwise specified, prices displayed on the Website do not include taxes or costs, such as travel and living expenses, customs and visa costs. Prices are also subject to change without notice, until the submission of your reservation.
- In case of foreign currency, We are not responsible for foreign exchange commissions by credit institutions facilitating your payment.
- CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
- Providers may freely choose between the following cancellation policies:
(i) Unrestricted cancellation right with 100% refund of the contract fee;
(ii) Any cancellation by participants later than one day prior to the Event will result in a 100% refund, cancellation less than one day prior to the event no refund;
(iii) Any cancellation by participants later than three days prior to the Event will result in a 100% refund, whereas cancellation by participants later than one day prior to the Event will result in a 50% refund, cancellation less than one day prior to the event no refund;
(iv) Any cancellation by participants later than seven days prior to the Event will result in a 100% refund, whereas cancellation by participants later than three days prior to the Event will result in a 50% refund, cancellation less than three days prior to the event no refund;
(v) Any cancellation by participants later than fourteen days prior to the Event will result in a 100% refund, whereas cancellation by participants later than seven days prior to the Event will result in a 50% refund, cancellation less than seven days prior to the event no refund;
(vi) Any cancellation by participants later than thirty days prior to the Event will result in a 100% refund, whereas cancellation by participants later than fifteen days prior to the Event will result in a 50% refund, cancellation less than fifteen days prior to the event no refund;
(vii) Any cancellation by participants later than ninety days prior to the Event will result in a 100% refund, whereas cancellation by participants later than thirty days prior to the Event will result in a 50% refund, cancellation less than thirty days prior to the event no refund;
(viii) Any cancellation by participants later than one hundred and eighty days (6 months) prior to the Event will result in a 100% refund, whereas cancellation by participants later than sixty days prior to the Event will result in a 50% refund; 50% refund, cancellation less than sixty days prior to the event no refund;
- Providers are solely responsible for anything related to cancellation policies for the Events they post on our Website. Therefore, any cancellation of reservations made via our Website is subject to the terms of your Provider’s cancellation policy. For this reason, you should check the cancellation policy of your Event, before requesting reservation, and you ought to refrain from submitting such request, in case you disagree with the terms of its cancellation policy.
- In case of a cancellation of Your Event by Your Provider, You will be informed by Your Provider in advance of the Event and you will receive a 100% refund of the reservation fee.
- No refunds are available once an Event has commenced, or in respect of any ancillary services related to an Event that has commenced.
- In case that the Activity you booked is available on another date, You may request for a change of the date of your reservation via your account. In the event of rejection of your change-of-date request by your Provider, the terms of your Provider’s cancellation policy apply.
- COUPONS AND GIFT CARDS
- You may opt to obtain a Coupon for a specific Activity. In this case, you can make a reservation for the relevant Activity without the need for acceptance by your Provider. Coupons are in code format. In order to make a reservation through your Coupon, you will be required to use this code. Coupons are valid for 12 months from the date of their issuance. They are not subject to cancellation or amendment on your behalf and are non-refundable. Should an Activity cease to be available, We will refund your Coupon.
- At our sole discretion, we may from time to time offer Gift Cards of 50, 100, 200 or 500 Euro value. Subject to compliance of beneficiaries with the Agreement, purchasers of Gift Cards may offer them to any beneficiaries they choose. Gift Cards are also in code format. In order to make a reservation through your Gift Card, you will be required to use this code. In case that the value of the Gift Card is less than the reservation fee to the booked Event, then the beneficiary will be required to pay the difference. On the other hand, in case that the Gift Card costs more than the reservation fee to the booked Event, then the rest of the Gift Card remains in the form of a balance at the beneficiary’s account for future reservations. Gift Cards are valid for twelve (12) months from the date of their issuance. They are not subject to cancellation or amendment on your behalf and are non-refundable. We do not bear any responsibility in the event of your losing your Gift Card.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All content, trade names, trademarks and other distinctive features and content included in or made available through our Website, the Database and all of its webpages, including but not limited to the data, texts, graphics, sound, images, logos, interface, look & feel, software and structure, are subject to exclusive intellectual property rights of UNLIMITED ADRENALINE protected under the European Union and international intellectual property laws.
- None of the content of our Website may be recorded, copied, reproduced, translated, derived or otherwise transformed, distributed, rented, publicly performed, retransmitted, presented to the public or otherwise made available to the public without our express written consent. Additionally, any graphics, logos, icons, interface and look & feel of the Services may not be used in connection with products / services that are not provided by UNLIMITED ADRENALINE in any way which can cause ad minimis confusion to consumers or affect our reputation and image.
- As an exception, temporary copies of separate webpages of our Website are permitted, as long as they are transient or incidental and an integral and essential part of a technological process whose sole purpose is to enable: a) a transmission in a network between third parties by an intermediary or b) a lawful use of a work or other subject - matter, and have no independent economic significance.
- We are committed to respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your rights have received treatment, which may constitute an intellectual property infringement, please contact us.
- When providing content, information and data using our Website or Services (directly or indirectly), you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all intellectual property rights you have in that content in connection with our provision, expansion, and promotion of the Services, in any media known now or developed in the future. You represent and warrant that, for all such content you provide, you own or otherwise control all necessary rights. You represent and warrant that use of any such content (including derivative works) by us, our users, or others in contract with us does not and will not infringe any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content provided by you or any third party.
- Subject to your being at all times compliant with these Terms, We grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable licence to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the intellectual property rights of UNLIMITED ADRENALINE.
- Your use of our Services shall be conducted in good faith and only as permitted by applicable laws. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms are reserved and retained by UNLIMITED ADRENALINE and/or any third-party rights' holders.
- Neither our Website as a whole, nor any part thereof may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any purpose without our express written consent. You may also not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial parts of our Website (e.g. our prices and product listings) without our express written consent.
- You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of UNLIMITED ADRENALINE without our express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” featuring UNLIMITED ADRENALINE distinctive title or trademarks without our express written consent. You may not alter or in any other way intervene in the content or the software of our Website or attempt to undermine its technological integrity and functionality.
- This license does not include any resale or commercial use of our intellectual property rights or the content of UNLIMITED ADRENALINE; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of our Services or or the content of UNLIMITED ADRENALINE; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. If you do not in any way comply with these Terms, this license shall be automatically terminated without notice from us.
- The establishment of hyperlinks directing to web pages and/or content of our Website, which shows the contents of our Website as part of content or services of parties other than Us (eg. framing techniques) or may deceive the general public and/or to cause loss of revenues or any other kind of damage to our business, shall be prohibited. We reserve the right to (i) request deletion of any hyperlink to our Website.
- You may not use the trademark (logo) of our business, as it is posted on our Website, to create a hyperlink to our Website without our prior, explicit and written permission.
- Our Website may contain hyperlinks to internet content owned by third parties and, therefore, such content does not lie under the administration of UNLIMITED ADRENALINE. For this reason, We do not assume any responsibility for these applications and their content and does not provide any guarantees to You about them. If any third party wishes that we withdraw an existing hyperlink from our Website, they may get in touch with us by sending an e-mail to Us.
- Establishing such links shall not imply that We sponsor or recommend the linked website in question or that the We are affiliated therewith.
- COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
- Our Website and / or Our Services may include advertisements and/or online content of commercial nature or purpose referring either to UNLIMITED ADRENALINE or to third parties.
- We are not in the position to control and monitor third party advertising content displayed at our Website and, therefore, shall not bear any liability towards You for third party advertising content in relation to any illegitimacy, inaccuracy or failure to comply with applicable laws and regulations. Such liability shall lie exclusively at the third parties composing the relevant content and being advertised therefrom.
- Subject to applicable laws, when you visit our Website or you use electronic means to communicate with us, you accordingly agree to receive electronic communications from UNLIMITED ADRENALINE. In this context, our Company reserves the right to send to you any communications it deems necessary in order to correspond to your requests. You may receive electronic communications by our Company either by email or via your account.
- In each of our communications to You, we shall distinctly communicate our identity and enable you to object and request, easily and for free, to terminate such communication.
- Any electronic communication between us is considered and accepted as absolute proof and shall not be disputed due to the fact that it has been executed by electronic means, unless mandatory applicable laws specifically require a different form of communication.
- Our Website and Services are provided “as is” and “as available”. UNLIMITED ADRENALINE provides the Services without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- UNLIMITED ADRENALINE disclaims all representations, warranties, or warranty, express, implied or statutory, not expressly set out in these terms, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement regarding (i) the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability or availability of the Website and the Services; (ii) that the Website and Services will be uninterrupted or error-free, taking into account that the Services may be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services; (iii) the use of the Website; (iv) the performance of any obligations by Providers offering Events via our Website, and (v) any warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of Services purchased via our Website.
- You agree that UNLIMITED ADRENALINE is not responsible for examining or warranting the content provided by Providers through our Website, and that you will not attempt to hold us liable for any such inaccuracies or misleading content or any other breach of statute or right. Furthermore, You agree that the entire risk arising out of your use of the Services, and any product purchased in connection therewith, remains solely with you, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law.
- Taking into account that We are not involved in the Contracts between You and Your Providers, in the event that you have a dispute with a Provider, you hereby release Us (and our shareholders, members, partners, officers, directors, employees, agents, parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint venturers, and successors and assignees) from causes of action, suits, claims, demands, judgments, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of, or in any way connected with, such disputes.
- Any inaccurate or incomplete information being provided by a Provider;
- Any act or omission by a Provider related to a Contract;
- Any use of the Services contrary to applicable laws;
- The cancellation or termination of a Contract for reasons related to the breach of applicable laws or the present terms;
- The cancellation or termination of an account for reasons related to the breach of applicable laws or the present terms;
- Any fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation or breach of duty or breach of any of these Terms by a Provider;
- Any effects caused by acts or omission of UNLIMITED ADRENALINE, which are imposed as statutory obligations of UNLIMITED ADRENALINE by virtue of state laws, administrative decisions, court rulings or arbitration tribunal decisions.
The liability of UNLIMITED ADRENALINE to You or any third parties in any and all circumstances per entity is limited to the greater of (a) the amount of fees You have paid to Providers in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to liability, and (b) €100,00.
- Except as otherwise provided, if any provision of the present Terms is held to be invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- You may not assign or transfer the present Terms in whole or in part without Our prior written approval. You give your approval to Us to assign or transfer these Terms in whole or in part, including to: (i) a subsidiary or affiliate; (ii) an acquirer of UNLIMITED ADRENALINE's equity, business or assets; or (iii) a successor by merger.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
- Our failure to act with respect to a breach by You or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. We do not guarantee we will take action against all breaches of this agreement.
- No party shall be liable for any failure or delay in performing any obligation under these Terms that is due to a Force Majeure event, such as acts of nature (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labor dispute, strike, lockout, interruption or failure of electricity or communications service, acts of sabotage, Trojan horses, software viruses, malware, unapproved access to information systems, DDoS, cracking and other similar illegal acts of third parties. If a Force Majeure event occurs, the affected party will notify the other party and make commercially reasonable efforts to mitigate the adverse effects of the Force Majeure event on the performance of these Terms. However, this provision does not excuse your obligation to pay for services actually received.
- It is understood that any accrued but unpaid financial obligations, and any other terms related to such financial obligations, shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
- What are electronic cookies?
Electronic cookies are small texts of software code transmitted from the servers of our website to your personal computer and stored by your browser, mainly in order to give us information about your needs and preferences.
Depending on their expiration dates, cookies are either “session” or “persistent” cookies. In particular, session cookies are automatically erased whenever you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored until their expiration date, unless manually deleted prior to that date.
Our cookies in no way give access to your computer or files, as well as any other information beyond what you agree - as described below - to share with us.
Our Company does not engage in any sale or trading of your personal data collected in this way.
- What kinds of session cookies do we use?
At the point of your first access and during your browsing at our Website our Company uses session cookies for the following purposes:
- For the storage of technical data, which are necessary so that your computer displays certain kinds of multimedia content, better known as “flash cookies”.
- For the allocation and efficient processing of server requests between servers belonging to a group.
In specific, we use the following session cookies:
Since these cookies are absolutely necessary to perform the basic functions of our Website, their acceptance is a prerequisite for browsing our Website and using its capabilities. Therefore, if you choose to disable these cookies, we will not be able to guarantee the effective operation of our Website or predict how our Website will perform during your visit.
- What kinds of persistent cookies do we use?
At the point of your first access and during your browsing at our Website our Company uses persistent cookies for the following purposes:
- To improve the functionality and performance of our Website.
These cookies collect anonymous and aggregated information about how visitors use our Website, such as information about the pages they visit more often, the time they spend on the Website and any functionality issues they encounter. This information allows us to improve the performance of our Website.
- For the compilation of anonymous statistical data regarding the traffic to our Website.
Every time you visit our web pages, anonymous cookies are generated to collect traffic statistics.
- For the personalization of our Website according to your needs and preferences and, in general, the enhanced user experience of our Website.
These cookies allow our Website to store information about your choices, which allows us to provide improved and more personalized features.
- For the provision of commercial communications which suit your preferences and interests.
These cookies are used to feed our Website with content which best suits your interests. They can, for example, be used to send targeted advertising or measure an advertising campaign's effectiveness.
The aforementioned “persistent cookies” remain stored at your personal computer for a period of […] days.
In specific, we use the following persistent cookies:
- Retention Reriod
All data collected by using cookies through our Website are processed and stored in anonymous form and do not contain any personally identifiable information. Furthermore, our Company does not sell or trade any data that are collected by these means.
By using our cookies we collect and process the following kinds of data:
- IP address and end user device data.
- Data on user browsing at our Website.
- Information on user preferences regarding our webpages.
- Only upon filling in the communication form, we request from you the following data, which we collect and process: Full name, e-mail and any other comments/content you wish.
If you do not wish to receive persistent cookies, you are given the option to disable them through an appropriate online mechanism. In case you decide to opt for our persistent cookies by choosing the relevant settings, you freely give your explicit and specific consent to their use during your browsing.
We use advertising cookies only on the condition of your prior freely given and explicit consent for such use. Your consent may be freely any time revoked, without retroactive effect.
- How can you deactivate cookies?
You are always free to delete, or disable our cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Please note that by deleting or disabling our cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions and the complete user experience of our Website.
Depending on which browser you currently use, additional information for the most popular browsers can be found at the following websites:
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Chrome http://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Safari https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Safarimobile https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265.
- Internet Explorer http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
Our Company takes the privacy of its users seriously into account. For this purpose, we strictly comply with the present Data Protection Notice, which ensures the protection of your fundamental rights and guarantees our compliance with applicable data protection laws.
This Privacy Notice is to let you know how the Company protects the privacy of your communications and collects, processes, uses and stores your personal data through our Website as well as the rights you have with regard to the foregoing collection and processing of your personal data. By visiting our Website and using our services you acknowledge of having read and fully taken into account this Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice applies only to our Website under the top-level domain www.Unlinited-Adrenaline.gr. Users should be aware that our Website may also contain links to other websites, yet our Company cannot be held responsible for the data processing practices or the content of such websites.
For the purposes of this Data Protection Notice the following definitions shall apply:
- “Cookie” - short text of software code, which is transmitted from the web server of our Company and stored at your device each time that you enter the Website. “Personal Data” - Any information relating to an identified or identifiable user of our Website.
- “Recipient” - a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not.
- “GDPR” - the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, as amended, replaced or superseded and in force from time to time and as transposed into member-state legislation.
- “Processing” - Any operation or set of operations which is performed by the Company upon the personal data of the users of our Website, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction;
- “Company” – The business with the distinctive title “UNLIMITED ADRENALINE”, with registered offices at 33 Feidippidou Street, Pallini, Post Code 15351, Greece.
- “Website” – The world wide web website which is accessible through the domain name www…….gr including all of its webpages.
- “Personal Data” - any information which relates to a User, who can be identified directly or indirectly.
- “Consent” - Any explicit, specific and freely given indication by which the User, after having been fully informed, signifies her agreement to personal data relating to her being processed.
- “User” – Any internet user who accesses and browses at our Website.
- Subject Matter
- The present Notice sets out the terms and conditions which the Company follows in order to protect the privacy of the Users of www.Unlimited-Adrenaline.gr. It describes the conditions under which we make any collection and processing of your personal data and ensure their confidentiality.
- The Company reserves the right to amend and update this Data Protection Notice, whenever it deems it appropriate, and any changes thereof shall come in force and effect from the instance they appear online at the present webpage of www.Unlimited-Adrenaline.gr.
- If any provision of this Data Protection Notice is declared void or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from this Data Protection Notice, which shall otherwise remain in full force and effect to the extent that the original intent of this Data Protection Notice will not be altered in any material respect.
- Principles of Data Processing
We fully respect your fundamental rights and render protection of your privacy a priority of the Company. In this context, when processing your personal data, we follow the following basic principles:
- We submit your personal data to legitimate processing, and we maintain full transparency vis-à-vis the way we handle your personal data.
- We collect and process your data only for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes as outlined in this notice, and we do not process it further in a manner incompatible with these purposes.
- We process your personal data only to the extent that it is appropriate and relevant to the above purposes, while limiting the processing to the measure necessary for these purposes.
- We make reasonable efforts with your own assistance to ensure that your processed data is accurate and, where necessary, updated with regard to the purposes of the processing, taking all reasonable steps to immediately delete or correct it in case of inaccuracy.
- We keep your personal data in a form that allows you to identify yourself only for the time required for the above processing purposes.
- We process your personal data in a way that guarantees its security by using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
- We do not intend to further process your personal data for purposes other than the ones for which they are collected.
- We inform you that there is no obligation to provide your personal data and that there are no possible consequences from the choice not to provide it. Furthermore, we inform you that your personal data will not be used for automated decision making, including profiling.
- Without prejudice to what is stated in this notice, we do not disclose and transmit your personal data to third parties without your consent, unless permitted by law or by our contractual agreement with you.
- Please be advised that we do not pass on your personal data to a third country or international organization for which there is no European Commission decision under the GDPR.
- In general, we comply with all applicable laws and comply with all our statutory obligations, as data controllers of your personal data.
- Types of Data Collected
The categories of personal data which we collect from you depend on the products and services you choose to purchase from us. At the point (a) of your access and during your use of our Website, (b) of your registration as user, (c) of your registration at our newsletter service, (d) in the process of purchasing products / services, (e) your participation in our loyalty card scheme and (g) when you consent to give us permission to obtain personal data from personal accounts for social media and / or other online services of third parties, you may provide the following types of personal data to our Company:
- At the point of your access and during the use of the Website
- IP Address.
- End user device data.
- General communication data.
- Browsing data.
At the point of your registration for your personal account and/or each time you log-in :
- Name / Surname.
- Address and contact data.
- Tax and invoice data.
- Paypal and/or bank account details.
At the point of purchasing our products / services:
- Information regarding your order.
- Credit / debit card and/or paypal account details or other data regarding the execution of your payment.
- Choice of payment method.
- Choice of shipping option.
- Shipping address.
- Tax data.
At the point of subscribing to our e-mail newsletter:
In addition, when you communicate with us by email or by any other means, we collect and process personal data relating to such communications under the terms and conditions hereof in order to correspond to your requests and to improve our services.
Our Company may store your credit / debit card and/or paypal data under strict conditions of confidentiality and with the use of secure communication protocols. In addition, if you communicate with us via email or by other means, we will collect your personal data related to such communications under the terms and conditions of this Privacy Notice, in order to respond to your requests and to improve our services.
Our Company does not collect or gain access in any way to special categories ("sensitive") of personal data or data relating to criminal convictions and offenses by its clients. You have an obligation to refrain from posting such data concerning yourself or third party data subjects. In the event that you submit such data to our Website, these will be removed as soon as we become aware of them. We have no liability to you or to any third parties for any processing of sensitive data due to your actions or omissions in breach of this obligation.
- Purposes and Legal Bases of Data Processing
Personal data necessary for the provision of our services within our contractual relationship is collected and processed by our Company pursuant to article 6 § 1 (b) of the GDPR for the following purposes :
- Performance of our contractual obligations towards our Users and Clients.
- Immediate, adequate and efficient provision of our services.
- Tax use and use for pricing and proof of delivery of ordered products / services.
- Communicating with our clients in the framework of the execution of our services and for the resolution of any complaints.
In addition, your personal data is collected and processed by our Company pursuant to Article 6 § 1 (f) of the GDPR when necessary for the purpose of pursuing the following legitimate interests :
- The smooth operation of our Website.
- The user-friendly performance of our Website.
- The improvement of your online experience, while browsing and using our site.
- Improvement, management and review of our products and services to meet the needs of our clients as much as possible.
- Administration, organization and function of our business.
- Management of our clientele.
- Extrajudicial or judicial use for the protection of our lawful rights and interests.
Our Company collects and processes your personal data solely for the purposes mentioned above and only to the extent that is strictly necessary to effectively serve them. Data collected are relevant, appropriate and no more than what is required in view of the above purposes, whereas we strive to keep them accurate and up to date. Furthermore, your data are retained only for the period required to achieve the purposes, for which they are collected and processed, and are afterwards deleted.
Our Company may process personal data only with your lawful consent for the following purposes :
- For the purposes of commercial communication, marketing and advertising of our services or third party services via SMS, telephone, e-mail, internet, fax, mail, social media and / or any other appropriate communication channels.
- For personified market research and / or analysis purposes to better understand your needs, preferences, interests, experiences and / or habits as a consumer.
- To operate and manage any reward programs.
- For your registration to our newsletter service.
You give us your consent to the processing of your personal data for the above purposes with an electronic statement in a manner clearly distinguishable from other consents or notice and in an intelligible and easily accessible form using clear and plain language. Your consent is freely given and your personal data is given without such a provision being a legal or contractual obligation or a requirement on behalf of our Company for the performance of a contract between us.
In this context, by giving your consent, you explicitly state that you wish to provide your consent for the above purposes in accordance with the terms and conditions of this policy. You may provide your consent in the following ways :
- When setting up your user account.
- When registering for our newsletter service.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment of your data prior to its revocation. Your consent is also revoked in the same manner as provided.
- Data Recipients
Our Company does not assign your personal data or interconnect its database with any third parties, public authorities or other organizations for financial or other consideration.
For the execution of the purposes mentioned in this Notice, the Company may provide access to or transmit the following types of your data to the following processors:
- Your financial data with the credit institutions, with which we partner each time to process payments to and from your bank accounts and credit card accounts;
- Your personal data to our internet and data hosting providers for hosting purposes.
- Your personal data to our information technology maintenance and support providers for the smooth operation of Website and our information and communication systems.
- Consumer behavior data and contact information to third-party marketing and advertising companies for the commercial communication, marketing and advertising of our services or third-party services.
- Your personal data to third-party consultants to provide data analysis services.
- Your financial details and contact details with collection agencies in the event of due payments towards our Company.
- Your personal data to auditors, accountants, financial or professional consultants as well as investors as part of the transfer of part or all, merger, division of a branch or other succession, liquidation or other bankruptcy procedure of our business.
- The processing of your personal data by our data processors mentioned above is executed under our control and orders and is subject to the same data protection policy or to a policy of at least the same level of protection.
- In the event that we are required by a court or other administrative authority and in any other case that we are legally bound to do so, our Company may transfer your personal data to public authorities to the extent specified by law prior to you being informed.
- Our Company does not execute cross-border transfers of personal data to third countries outside the European Economic Area, which have not been recognized as having an adequate level of protection by the European Commission.
- Data Security and Confidentiality
- In order to ensure the proper use and integrity of your personal data and to prevent their unauthorized or accidental access, processing, deletion, alteration or other use, the Company applies appropriate internal policies and takes all appropriate organizational, technical, physical, logical and organizational security measures, as well as technical standards, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- The processing of your data by the Company is conducted in a manner that ensures their confidentiality and physical and logical security, taking into account the latest developments, implementation costs and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as the risks for your rights and freedoms, which are applicable in each circumstance.
- Your personal data is processed solely by authorized personnel of the Company, bound by strict obligations of confidentiality.
- Data Retention
We keep your personal data for as long as it is each time necessary for the relevant purposes of their processing and, in any case, not more than five (5) years from the point of their collection.
Our Company may retain your personal data after the expiration of the relevant purposes of processing only in the following cases:
- In case that there is a legal obligation under a relevant statutory provision.
- For reasons of tax and social security audit reasons within the statutory limitation period.
- For research or statistical purposes or for the proper organization and operation of our business provided that anonymity or pseudonymization of your data takes place.
- In case of any claims against the Company, for as long as necessary to defend our rights and legitimate interests before any competent court and any other public authority.
After the period of retention, your personal data is erased from our databases and systems in accordance with our data protection policies and provided that their retention is no longer required for the fulfillment of the purposes we have described above.
- Your Rights
Without prejudice to applicable law and subject to any limitations thereof, you have the following rights:
- Request for access to your personal data and information related to their processing and obtain a copy thereof.
- Request for the rectification of any inaccuracies or any missing personal data of yours.
- Request for the erasure of your personal data.
- Request for the restriction of the processing of your personal data in cases explicitly provided for by law.
- Request for the portability of your personal data to another controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (eg cd).
- Object to the processing of your personal data in cases explicitly provided for by law.
- Object to a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing, including profiling, which has impact on you or significantly affects you. Any requests relevant to the above are addressed in writing to our contact details mentioned in this Notice.
The Company will respond to any of your requests within one month from their receipt. Upon prior notice, this period may be extended by a further two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity of the request and the number of any other pending requests. In case of rejection of your request, we will provide relevant justification.
If your request does not meet the requirements of applicable law, the Company reserves the right either to: (a) impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communicating or executing the requested action, or (b) reject your request.
In the event of any violation of your personal data, which may place your rights and freedoms at a high risk, and provided that it does not fall under one of the exceptions expressly provided for by applicable law, we undertake to inform you without undue delay.
If there are any doubts as to the identity of the individual submitting the request, we reserve the right to request the provision of additional information necessary to confirm his / her identity.
If your rights are infringed, we inform you that you have the right to file a complaint with the Greek Data Protection Authority or with any other competent supervisory authority.
- Your Obligations
- By using our Website and by providing your personal data upon your consent, you acknowledge that your personal data has to be actual, accurate and up to date, whenever you are requested to grant them by our Company. Furthermore, you must inform our Company of any changes regarding your data so as to ensure it is kept up-to-date and accurate.
- If you are found to be in breach of your obligations or if our Company has reasonable suspicion that the information you provide is false or incomplete or in any way contrary to applicable law or this Privacy Notice, we retain the right to reject your application for registration or to suspend or terminate your account immediately without notice. In this case, you have no right to any compensation due to the rejection of your application, or the suspension or termination of your account.
- You acknowledge that our Company may delete, cross-check, supplement or modify the information you provide based on information lawfully provided by third parties or from publicly available sources. In this case, our Company will provide you with relevant notice in compliance with applicable law.
- By using our Website you confirm that you are over sixteen (16) years old. If you are under the age of sixteen (16) you have the obligation to abstain from any use of our Website and from any transfer of your personal data without the consent of the person who exercises your parental responsibility. If you fail to comply with the foregoing obligations, you must immediately notify our Company. In any case, by using our Website, you acknowledge that our Company is not responsible for your violation of the obligations mentioned above to the extent that it is unable, even if it makes reasonable efforts, to verify your age or to receive consent from your guardian.
At the point of filling in the service provision form at our Website as well as the point of providing us your e-mail address, you consent to receive from us communications for the execution of your requests and for the provision of our services.
This communication will display clearly the identity of our Company and will allow you to object and ask easily and with no charges the termination of such communication.
14. International Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
- Any dispute between you and the Company arising from or in relation to the subject matter of this Data Protection Notice shall be governed and construed in accordance with Greek law without reference to its conflict of laws principles and shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Athens, Greece.
- If a provision of the present Data Protection Notice is annulled by a decision of a competent court as unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, this will not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of its provisions, which will remain in full force and will be accordingly applicable.
We are concerned about your experience of our Services. Therefore, for any issue regarding Your Provider please contact us and we will make reasonable efforts to settle the issue.
We can be contacted as follows:
Corporate / Trade Name: Unlimited Adrenaline
Registered Seat: 33 Feidippidou Streer, Pallini, postal code: 15351, Greece
Tax Registry Number: 161862201000
Telephone: +30 2155454409
Any notice, demand, request or other communication which you address to Buynous shall either be sent by certified mail, return receipt requested, or by email. All notices given by e-mail shall be deemed given as of the business day following the day of transmission. All notices given by post shall be deemed to have been delivered fifteen (15) days after shipment.