- What are electronic cookies?
Electronic cookies are small texts of software code transmitted from the servers of our website to your personal computer and stored by your browser, mainly in order to give us information about your needs and preferences.
Depending on their expiration dates, cookies are either “session” or “persistent” cookies. In particular, session cookies are automatically erased whenever you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored until their expiration date, unless manually deleted prior to that date.
Our cookies in no way give access to your computer or files, as well as any other information beyond what you agree - as described below - to share with us.
Our Company does not engage in any sale or trading of your personal data collected in this way.
- What kinds of session cookies do we use?
At the point of your first access and during your browsing at our Website our Company uses session cookies for the following purposes:
- For the storage of technical data, which are necessary so that your computer displays certain kinds of multimedia content, better known as “flash cookies”.
- For the allocation and efficient processing of server requests between servers belonging to a group.
In specific, we use the following session cookies:
Since these cookies are absolutely necessary to perform the basic functions of our Website, their acceptance is a prerequisite for browsing our Website and using its capabilities. Therefore, if you choose to disable these cookies, we will not be able to guarantee the effective operation of our Website or predict how our Website will perform during your visit.
- What kinds of persistent cookies do we use?
At the point of your first access and during your browsing at our Website our Company uses persistent cookies for the following purposes:
- To improve the functionality and performance of our Website.
These cookies collect anonymous and aggregated information about how visitors use our Website, such as information about the pages they visit more often, the time they spend on the Website and any functionality issues they encounter. This information allows us to improve the performance of our Website.
- For the compilation of anonymous statistical data regarding the traffic to our Website.
Every time you visit our web pages, anonymous cookies are generated to collect traffic statistics.
- For the personalization of our Website according to your needs and preferences and, in general, the enhanced user experience of our Website.
These cookies allow our Website to store information about your choices, which allows us to provide improved and more personalized features.
- For the provision of commercial communications which suit your preferences and interests.
These cookies are used to feed our Website with content which best suits your interests. They can, for example, be used to send targeted advertising or measure an advertising campaign's effectiveness.
The aforementioned “persistent cookies” remain stored at your personal computer for a period of […] days.
In specific, we use the following persistent cookies:
- Retention Reriod
All data collected by using cookies through our Website are processed and stored in anonymous form and do not contain any personally identifiable information. Furthermore, our Company does not sell or trade any data that are collected by these means.
By using our cookies we collect and process the following kinds of data:
- IP address and end user device data.
- Data on user browsing at our Website.
- Information on user preferences regarding our webpages.
- Only upon filling in the communication form, we request from you the following data, which we collect and process: Full name, e-mail and any other comments/content you wish.
If you do not wish to receive persistent cookies, you are given the option to disable them through an appropriate online mechanism. In case you decide to opt for our persistent cookies by choosing the relevant settings, you freely give your explicit and specific consent to their use during your browsing.
We use advertising cookies only on the condition of your prior freely given and explicit consent for such use. Your consent may be freely any time revoked, without retroactive effect.
- How can you deactivate cookies?
You are always free to delete, or disable our cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Please note that by deleting or disabling our cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions and the complete user experience of our Website.
Depending on which browser you currently use, additional information for the most popular browsers can be found at the following websites:
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Chrome http://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Safari https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Safarimobile https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265.
- Internet Explorer http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
For any further request or query you may address us by using the following contact data:
UNLIMITED ADRENALINE Inc.
Address: Mavromihali 16, Pallini, Post Code 15351, Greece
Tel.: +30 2155454409, +30 6983503008