Unlimited Adrenaline is the first Greek online marketplace for alternative tourism in the country, which came to connect businesses and users in a practical and user-friendly platform.
At no cost of registration, Unlimited Adrenaline gives Greek alternative tourism and extreme sports companies the opportunity to:
- Software management where they can register their activities and events as well as their offers without any restrictions.
- Monitoring their bookings, simple and clear, through the calendar, but also the ability to fill their gaps in real time with last minute offers or discounts.
- The ability to easily and quickly cancel activities for any reason through a PC or Smart phone.
- Free advertising and promotion through the Unlimited Adrenaline site, our Facebook page and Instagram, as well as postings on Facebook Ads, with the support of the Unlimited Adrenaline Digital Marketing Team.
- Significantly increase their customer list with users from around the world.
- The ability to monitor their incomings.
- Money Back Guarantee in the event of last-minute cancellation, through the cancellation policy that all our members must accept.
Thus, interested people from all over the world looking for alternative tourism activities and extreme sports in Greece can now have the opportunity to:
- Have the necessary research and preparation before reaching their destination.
- To constantly discover new activities available and get ideas.
- Make reservations easy and fast, even with their smartphone.
- Read reviews and be informed.
- Pay for their booking by credit, debit or PayPal.
- Avoid waiting.
- Create an account on the Unlimited Adrenaline platform so they can manage their reservations, communicate with businesses, keep track of future interest, and claim reservation bonus.
- Automatic refund if the company cancels their booking.
Now, the opportunities for more or even less adrenaline are endless, with Unlimited Adrenaline ending:
- Big business advertising fees.
- In the limited customer list.
- Unpaid cancellations.
- In time-consuming processes.
- Invalid or timely information about activities and events.
- Lack of business statistics.
Through an easy, fast and free process, businesses and users can now connect with each other, project what they have to offer, find what they are looking for, and bring together the alternative tourism of the country that undoubtedly has so much to offer.