3 day tour by sea kayak to Lefkada
Day 1(6.5 Nautical Miles):Beggining from Mikros Gialos beach, we cross the bay of Rouda, next to unique geological formations, showing the geological history of the area, we roam east, heading to our first stop…the small island of Thilia. A beautiful isolated island with crystal clear waters and small hidden beaches that will host us for swimming, snorkeling and lunch. We rest a bit and continue for the beach where we will be camping, just after Desimmi. There, we set our tents and prepare the fire for our BBQ.
Day 2(6.0 Nautical Miles): The second day of our trip begins with morning swim and breakfast. Then we roam to the very famous island of Scorpios, the island of Onassis. We will stop at the small beach with the photographic exhibition of Jackie Kennedi, where we will have the opportunity to swim in the turquise waters and enjoy a delicious snack. Our next destination is the wonderful ROcka Beach in Meganissi. At this point we will leave our kayaks and walk to the picturesque village of Spartochori with the wonderful view over the port. There will be time for pictures and walking in the narrow alleys around the village in the beautiful traditional area. After, we return to Rocka beach for lunch and relaxation. In the afternoon, following the sunset, we will be approaching the beautiful quiet beach of Ag. ioannis, where we will spend the night in tents, while a small tavern will offer us the opportunity to taste fresh fish and many traditional delicious dishes.
Day 3(8.0 Nautical Miles):Early in the morning we leave the beach of Agios Ioannis and we roam with south direction, between tall granite cliffs, a scenery only seen the movies and documentaries. On our way we will meet the cave of Giovanni and the cave of Papanikoli, the largest sea cave in the world. Rumors say that during the second World War the Greek submarine “Papanikolis” used this cave as a secret shelter, and this is how it got its name. We will stop for swimming on the shady beach in the cave and have the chance to admire the wonderful seabed. We continue rowing on the south side of Meganissi until our next stop, on a beautiful isolated beach for lunch and relaxation. Then, follows the last crossing of the trip to Lefkada, with a small stop in Kipos beach, where we will see the amazing red starfish colony on its bottom. Immediately afterwards we arrive at Mikros Gialos beach where is the end of this unique experience.
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 30 days or more prior to the agreed activity starting date
You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
- Cancellation between 14 and 30 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
- Cancellation 14 days or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
No reimbursements will be effected
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Address: Mikros Gialos