Canyoning at Drimonas Waterfalls
The beautiful waterfalls of Drimonas are located in North Evia, at an altitude of 620 meters.
River Sipias creates a magnificent spectacle by scattering its water in dreamy waterfalls. The water falls from a 15-meter-high waterfall into a crystal clear lake surrounded by rocks and forest. This verdant lake is of great ecological value due to the dense fir forest surrounding it combined with the rare beauty of black pine trees!
Gorge Technical Information:
- Number of Rappel descents: 2
- Maximum descent: 15 meters
- Length: 1500m
The hike to the entrance of the canyon will take about 20 minutes and after about 30 minutes.
There will be a twenty-minute beginner's lesson at the entrance.
- Duration:4 hours
- Difficulty rating: 1/5 (suitable for beginners and children over 12)
Conditions for participation
- mental and physical health
- over 12 years of age
- 40 € / person for 4 to 10 participants
- 36 € / person for 11 to 20 participants
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 7 days or more prior to the agreed activity starting date
You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
- Cancellation between 3 and 7 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
- Cancellation 3 days or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
No reimbursements will be effected
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Address: Nea Artaki 346 00
Notes: Meeting time: 09:00 in Nea Artaki Departure time: 09:15 together we depart for North Euboea Return time: 18:00 - 19:00
Point of activity