Canyoning in Olympus for all ages
Canyoning on Mount Olympus in one of its several canyons. Suitable for beginners where the clear water and deep natural pools is a top local attraction. Enjoy the natural beauty of the rocks formed by the force of the water.
- We have our meeting from 08:30 to start our tour. After 30 min of driving, you reach the bottom of the canyon. There we will prepare the necessary equipment and obtain a safety briefing. We start with a 30min hike along a beautiful forested trail that will lead you straight into the canyon.
You don't need to have any prior climbing experience to take part. Guides will teach you essential skills such as abseiling, movement, jumps and slides.Once you tried out these new techniques, you could get a 3-hour descent into the canyon, admiring natural pools and other impressive views on the way.
We start with short canyoning trekking passes by small slides and jumps until we reach our training spot. Then we continue to the waterfall for abseiling and the long natural waterslide for jumps and slides.Our way down the canyon just started!
More jumps and awaits through the snake's hall for a baby slide! Some canyoning trekking and a small drop before our final adventurous exit with a big splash. This tour is suitable for all ages and for minors from 8 to 18 years old. Parents are responsible for their kids with their presence or with a responsible statement.
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 72 hours or more prior to the agreed activity starting date
You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
- Cancellation between 24 hours and 72 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
- Cancellation 24 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
No reimbursements will be effected
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Address: Xtremeway Outdoors
Notes: XTREMEWAY OUTDOORS, Neoi Poroi, Greece