Day trip by helicopter from Athens to Ancient Olympia
We have day trips from Athens to Ancient Olympia with 3 types of helicopters!
In particular, you are given the option to choose between the following helicopters: Robinson R66, Bell 407, Augusta 109C
Come and see these wonderful destinations of Greece from above, experiencing a rare experience and creating the most beautiful memories that will accompany you for a lifetime!
Athens - Ancient Olympia - Athens
Ancient Olympia is located in Western Peloponnese. It is the birthplace of the Olympic Games and one of the most important places in Greece. It dates from 4,000 BC. while in the 9th century BC it was already hosting pilgrims from all over the country. The visitor who will find himself in Olympia will be able to tour the place where the Olympic idea was born. In the same spot where even today the touch of the Olympic flame takes place. Visiting Ancient Olympia is truly an experience of a lifetime. We give you the possibility of a quick transition from Athens, waiting and returning so that you can discover this holy place, the like of which does not exist.
*Stay at Arch. Olympia for 6 hours
Transportation from/to the main terminal building and the terminal at El. Venizelos International Airport is provided free of charge by our own luxury minivans. The driving distance is about 8 minutes.
Please note that our driver will meet you on arrival outside the baggage handling area holding a sign with your name on it, assist you with your luggage and take you by VIP ground transfer from the main terminal building to the helipad us.
- Athens (heliport) - Ancient Olympia - Athens (heliport)
- Flight time: 1 hour each way
- Departure time: by arrangement
Read MoreRead Less
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.