Enjoy unique holidays on a sailing yacht Bavaria Cruiser 45
Renting a luxurious BAVARIA 40 CRUISER Yacht offers you the comfort and luxury of a carefree and enjoyable trip to the Aegean blue waters. Our Yacht is located in the Lavrio marina, where you can start your boat trips to the beautiful Cycladic islands of the Aegean ... either on cosmopolitan islands such as Santorini, Mykonos, Paros or on the quieter side of Kea (just away 2-3 hours), Sifnos, Serifos .. Whichever destination you choose, our Yacht will be ready for you either on your own or accompanied by an experienced Skipper who will travel you safely and safely ..
Valid international sailing certificate is required if you wish to sail by yourself. Otherwise you will need to choose a Skipper service (not included in the original price)
Embarkation / Disembarkation
- Embarkation day/time: Saturday, 17:00 hrs
- Disembarkation day/time: Saturday 09:00 hrs.
- Yacht must be back on the base one day before the end of the charter, by 18:00 hrs the latest. Days / hours may change with the mutual agreement of the charter company and the charterer.
- Cleaning cost: 120 EUR (payment received on board)
- Refundable security deposit ( credit card or in cash ): 1800 EUR
Refundable security deposit is withheld on embarkation day from credit card of the charterer (or in cash, upon their request). It covers the possible cost of damages or equipment loss to the yacht. On day of return, deposit is waived (or cash returned) provided no damages have occurred. In case of damages, the amount withheld equals the cost of damages, up to the amount of the security deposit. No charge applies if any damage is responsibility of the skipper, who is provided by the charter company.
- Builder: Bavaria
- Model: 40 Cruiser
- Year Built: 2009
- Length (overall) / Beam / Draft (m): 12.35 / 3.96 / 2.05
- Cabins / WC: 3 / 2. Layout: 1 master bow cabin, 2 aft cabins with shared large WC/shower
- Accommodation: 8 persons max
- Furling main sail and genoa
- GPS-plotter, autopilot, wind/depth/speed instruments, windex
- Teak cockpit, swimming platform, inox gangway, cockpit cushions
- Twin helms, bow thruster, 6 winches in the cockpit
- Deck shower, bimini & sprayhood, dinghy with outboard
Equipment / amenities
- Radio-CD Player, cockpit speakers
- Solar panels (new in 2018), 1 Electric toilet
- Fans and USB sockets in all cabins and saloon (new in 2018)
- Complete safety and galley equipment, microwave oven
- Water / fuel tank (lt): 360 / 210
- Engine: 38HP
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 180 days or more prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price.
- Cancellation between 60 and 180 days prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement.
- Cancellation 60 days or later are what we call last-minute cancellations. No reimbursements will be effected.
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Address: Lavrion Port