Full Day Sailing in Rhodes Island
Enjoy the three most beautiful bays of Rhodes while sailing on our boat. Sunbathe, swim, and snorkel with your friends and family!
The first stop is Kallithea Springs, an ancient therapy spa. Next, we sail to the Caves of Traganou at Afandou Beach, where you can snorkel inside the rock formations. The third stop is Anthony Quinn Bay, a picturesque pirate shelter with abundant underwater life.
Enjoy your lunch, prepared and served on board. Is a great way to spend a day: sailing, snorkeling, greek food and drinks, sunbathing, and sightseeing … all in one experience.
- We provide a transfer to the event and back from your hotel.
- Pick up around 8:15 (applies to the areas: Rhodes, Faliraki, Afadou, Kremasti, Ialysos, and Ixia)
- Kids up to 12 yo, half price
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 7 days or more prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price.
- Cancellation between 3 and 7 days prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement.
- Cancellation 3 days or later are what we call last-minute cancellations. No reimbursements will be effected.
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Region: Petaloudes, Rodos
Address: Petaloudes, Rhodos
Notes: Once you have made the reservation, you will be able to choose the meeting point that serves you among the areas: Chora, Faliraki, Afantou, Kremasti, Ialyssos, and Ixia, upon agreement (at 8:15 am)