Full day trip, to Delphi and Arachova from Athens
A one-day excursion starting from Athens, which will introduce you to all the important sights of Parnassus.
The beautiful Parnassus has a rich history, having hosted the most important Oracle of the ancient world, the Oracle of Delphi.
Arachova is one of the most popular winter destinations in Greece, with its stone houses and the amazing atmosphere it creates. Also, the Parnassos ski center is nearby.
The first destination is the Archaeological site of Delphi and the amazing Museum. Then we visit Arachova for a walk, food and drink.
- Admire the ancient theater, the oracle, and the ancient city of Delphi
- Walk in the picturesque Arachova
- VIP transportation experience
*Note: The excursion has a total duration of 10 hours. You can extend the duration, with an additional charge of €30/hour.
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 72 hours or more prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price.
- Cancellation between 24 hours and 72 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
- Cancellation 24 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations. No reimbursements will be effected
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Address: Athens, Greece
Notes: Pick up from your hotel, all over Attica