Horse riding Safari tour in Santorini
This tour is for riders who have ridden frequently before and are confident horse riders, with a suitable physical level for this kind of energetic ride.
Starting at the stables in Megalochori, ride along the paths of the vineyards and continue down to Eros beach. Ride along the beach and then up into the canyons and ravines behind the coastline.
Following the ancient trails to the cliffside top, with panoramic views of the whole caldera basin and the volcano. Marvel at the best views on the island from the exclusive comfort of your horse.
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 72 hours or more prior to the agreed activity starting date
You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
- Cancellation between 24 hours and 72 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
- Cancellation 24 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
No reimbursements will be effected
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Address: Horse riding santorini