Kayak, SUP, Hiking in Ziros Lake and Kokkinos Pilos
One of the most beautiful challenges of the area of Preveza is to experience the alpine landscape of Ziros Lake, an ideal destination for lovers of hiking, cycling, rowing, and SUP. A hidden treasure in a dense pine forest with high oaks, eucalyptus, and holly.
The mysticism of nature in all its grandeur is revealed from wherever you may be, facing the surface of the lake. A huge natural mirror that reflects on the flat surface of the lakeside forest, the sunken trees, the opposite rocky shores, and the sky.
Both its perimeter, alternating from the flat ground to a rocky and steep shore uphill and crossing slopes with enormous reddish rocks and with an excellent view of the lake, as well as the path that moves away from the lake and enters a golden-yellow forest with greenish Mountain slopes and red ravines until it reaches the unique geological phenomenon of the Red Clay (Terra Rossa) is impressive.
The magic of the landscape is infinitely multiplied when you find yourself paddled with a kayak or sup in the lake as you move away from the shore and feel the exhilarating pulse from the bottom and its tranquility to sensuously hypnotize you.
On top of an elevated forest, the stretch dominates the cafe-restaurant Lake Ziros where we can enjoy good food, coffee, relaxing music, and immense views.
Important archaeological sites worth visiting in the area are the Roman aqueduct of Nikopolis, the Palaeolithic cave of Asprochaliko, the Ancient Vaties, and the technical dam of the Louros River.
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 72 hours or more prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price.
- Cancellation between 24 hours and 72 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
- Cancellation 24 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations. No reimbursements will be effected
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Region: Filippiada, Prebeza
Address: Ziros Lake