Medieval Castles Nafplio Sea Kayak Tour
Our Medieval Castles Nafplio Sea Kayak Tour is probably our flagship tour, paddling from the first capital of modern Greece, with 4 different fortresses in our view.
All of them rich in history and folklore stories from the ancient times, to medieval and more recent times. This is probably a global originality, and we are proud to offer this tour, at a breathtaking, dominant scenary.
The first site we visit is the famous fort of Bourtzi, built in 1473, on a tiny inlet right in front of the port. The importance of this castle throughout the years and the battles it has seen, makes it an ideal location for the first historical tales and folklore.
After enjoying the magnificent site, we paddle towards the old town of Nafplio, under the cannons of the Old Town’s 1st line of fortification, while the UNESCO World Heritage fortress of Palamidi dominates the view right above it. As soon as we exit the port, we paddle along the ancient road of Nafplio, under Akronauplia fortress, and are rewarded with the breathtaking views of the dominant cliffs covered in succulent vegetation with the fortress as its crown at the top.
We continue along the coastline until we reach a small secluded beach for enjoying our delicacies and refreshment. Once refreshed, depending on weather conditions, we start paddling back to our starting port, or reach our base at Karathonas beach, where you can enjoy other watersports, such as SUP and water-cycle before we transfer you back to Nafplio, which transfer is included in the price. There will be plenty of time for group and family photographs in the kayaks around the cliffs and forts before reaching our finishing point at our beach base.
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 72 hours or more prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price.
- Cancellation between 24 hours and 72 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
- Cancellation 24 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations. No reimbursements will be effected
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.