Mykonos Sunset Sailing Cruise
An off-the-beaten-track experience enjoying a quick sailing ride along the coast of Mykonos. Take your onboard “Aperitivo” with a drink of your choice and local Greek snacks while the sun drowns in the Aegean Sea. This a cruise for adults only where you can discover the real and natural beauties of the Island at sunset time.
The unique Sunset Sail Cruise in Mykonos is addressed to adults only for an off-the-beaten-track experience. Embarkation is late afternoon, about 30 minutes before the set departure according to the sunset time. You will be picked up by our complimentary shuttle transportation to reach the embarkation point A quick sailing ride will start along the coast of Mykonos enjoying the beautiful scenery and be followed by a stop on a protected bay.
This cruise is an alternative way to discover the real and natural beauties of the windy Island at sunset time.
Pick your drink paired with tasty snacks of traditional Greek flavors in the simple well cared and friendly atmosphere of a sailing yacht. Watch the breathtaking landscape of yellow, orange, and red colors while the sun goes down in the very blue Aegean Sea. Savor the enchanting atmosphere and make sure to bring your camera to capture this magical moment.
- Reach your cruise stress-free with the included pick-up and drop-off shared shuttle service
- Wear your casual look and capture the Mykonian breathtaking sunset from the water
- Experience an Adult- only for an off- the beaten- track experience
- Discover the natural beauties of the windy Island at sunset time
- Enjoy your “Aperitivo” as the music plays on the board
- Savor tasty snacks of traditional Greek flavors
- Stay always connected with free use of Wifi on board
* restricted to adults only from 16 years old and over
Details on meeting point:
Pick-up and drop-off shuttle service is included in all our regular sailing programs and is either from/ to the hotel or a designated meeting point depending on the location of your accommodation. It is a shared transportation with a timetable scheduled and if missed, you will need to contact us, so we can inform you of the exact embarkation point to reach by your own means.
The embarkation time is 30 minutes before the above departure cruise timetable, set according to the sunset time.
*At the embarkation point the participants will be able to recognize one of the cruise representatives and crew by their t-shirt or sign saying 'Sunfos Alessia Yachting'.
Good to know:
Mykonos is nicknamed “The Island of Winds”. The Cyclades - the complex of islands where Mykonos belongs - have been geographically shaped by the phenomenon of wind called “Meltemi”. Every summer the low barometric pressure from the Balkans clashes with the higher hot blasts from Africa and in this way the north wind of “Meltemi” is formed. Thus, the wind in Mykonos is completely normal and part of the lifestyle of both locals and visitors. It will ultimately leave its mark on your own Mykonos holiday album. According to the weather during the cruise, the selected bay for anchorage is a protected and less windy spot. After all, this is also the experience of being on a sailing yacht, setting the sails to the wind needed as it is the primary engine power. Occasionally during the season, there might not be enough wind or a convenient wind direction to set sails and only in such cases, the sailing route will be motorized.
- Good health is necessary to take part in sailing cruises. Cases of pregnancy, mobility, and healthy issues must be advised before reservation and are subject to reconfirmation so as to assure the safe participation of the passenger on the cruise
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No high-heeled shoes are allowed
- The number of guests may vary according to the yacht allocated and to the current weather conditions to ensure a safe and comfortable experience.
- Cruise is restricted to adults only from 16 years old and over.
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 30 days or more prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price.
- Cancellation between 14 and 30 days prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement.
- Cancellation 14 days or later are what we call last-minute cancellations. No reimbursements will be effected.
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Address: Mykonos Island
Notes: Pick up from hotel or a designated point.