Pasteli Cooking Experience in Andros island
The first “energy bar” in history
The Αndriotic pasteli is full of aromas, accompanies coffee or tea, and fills the platters at Christmas celebrations. Yet over time, it has become a local sweet for all seasons and occasions.
Full of nutrients such as sesame, honey, walnut, and pine nuts have a deep history in time from the Olympian Gods to Homer and were consumed by the Greeks for health and strength, especially during wars.
Besides, it dominated as a sweet in weddings for the couple since sesame symbolizes fertility while honey symbolizes sweet life. Today we find it in various variations all over Greece. Andriotiko pasteli is made from high-quality natural ingredients, has a thick texture, and has plenty of honey.
Come and learn the secrets of the most ancient sweet in Greece!
Together we will learn the whole process and wrap as many pasteli as we can for the house.
We meet in Chora and we walk for a few minutes to a wonderful courtyard in the lush green village of Livadia, where Harikleia will introduce us to the world of Andriotic pasteli.
- For guests from other parts of the island, pick up from their accommodation upon request.
- For less than four (4) people the activity will take place with an extra charge
- A short walking tour at the verdant Livadia
- Learn everything about “pasteli” and how to cook it
- Learn from an expert local chef
- Take as many “pasteli” as you can, back home
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 72 hours or more prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price.
- Cancellation between 24 hours and 72 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
- Cancellation 24 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations. No reimbursements will be effected
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Region: Libadia, Andros
Address: Livadia andros
Notes: MEETING POINT: Hora Andros PICK UP/DROP OFF: Upon request