Rafting in Aoos river
Live the ultimate adventure while rafting in Aoos river. Take part in a Class 4-5, 6-8 hour (depending in the river-stream) and 20km long route, under the guidance of certified and experienced athletes-guides, perfect for experienced rafters.
Aoos is the only Greek river that flows outside the Greek borders. The upper part reachesClass 5 difficulty, offering a unique rafting experience, ideal for very experienced rafters!
The most popular route on the Aoos river starts from the Aoos bridge between the villages of Palioseli and Vrysochori and ends at the Konitsa bridge.
The route starts in the area of Stomiou Monastery and lower than the Aoos dam, with consecutive passes of 3rd degree. Then we head to the largest bridge in Greece, the bridge of Aoos. It is a marvel of architecture, with a length of 40 meters and a height of 20 meters.
The area is dominated by the beautiful green gorge of Aoos, its stone bridge in the area of Konitsa and the unique natural landscape, which make the route truly enchanting.
On the way we will meet:
- the gorge of Aoos
- the bridge of Konitsa.
Contact us and live the unique rafting experience in Aoos!
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 72 hours or more prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price.
- Cancellation between 24 hours and 72 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
- Cancellation 24 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations. No reimbursements will be effected
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Region: Konitsa, Ioannina
Address: Konitsa 441 00