Rafting in Kalarritikos
Kalarritikos, the main tributary of Arachthos, is a river fast and fast. It is characterized by large waves, a steep slope, a strong flow of steep turns and stairs.
The journey into the river is about 3 hours. Is around 20km.
It starts from the Gogo Bridge, crosses the Kalarritikos Gorge, enters Arachthos, crosses the Arachthos Canyon with a stop at Clifki Falls and ends at Plaka Bridge.
- Duration: 5 hours
- Conditions for participation: From 12 years old (with parental support)
- Mental and physical health
- Swimming knowledge
- At least one previous Rafting experience.
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 72 hours or more prior to the agreed activity starting date
You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
- Cancellation between 24 hours and 72 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
- Cancellation 24 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
No reimbursements will be effected
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Address: Trekking Hellas Tzoumerka
Notes: The base of Trekking Hellas Tzoumerka at the Plaka Bridge Hotel.