Rafting Vernezi - Peneus
A demanding descent into the straits of Peneus (Vernezi region).
- Throughout this section, passages are continuous with only small smooth flow intervals.
- Most 3rd and 4th grade passes.
- A particular feature of the downhill is that we encounter large waves due to the large volume of water.
- The experience will be unique and adrenaline will go up!
- At the end of the descent, in our well-designed space, we will indulge in the sport of archery, and finish with a light meal
At our base there is a landscaped area for adventure track (upon request).
Conditions for participation
- From 16 years old and up
- Mental and physical health
- Swimming knowledge
- Previous experience in 2nd level descents.
- 15% off for group over 15 people
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 72 hours or more prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price.
- Cancellation between 24 hours and 72 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
- Cancellation 24 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations. No reimbursements will be effected
* If the activity is canceled by the cooperating company (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Address: Parapotamos Square