Rent a BAVARIA 46″ CRUISER Boat in KOS Island for 7 days
Charter this New beautiful Bavaria 46″ Built year 2020 “Michael”
The Bavaria 46 Cruiser is an excellent choice for demanding customers. The cockpit is both spacious and functional. A folding table and a twin steering wheel system offer easier access to a gangway.
A furling mainsail and a roll Genoa improve yachts sailing performance.have automatic pilot and Gps Plotter on the cockpit. Have also radio CD mp3 radio with speakers on the inside and outside.During any weather conditions, spray hood and Bimini will protect your crew from the sun, wind and the rain. 3 electrics wc, two refrigerators 160 L and 110L with freezer, and surprisingly handy storage compartments and mosquito screen on hatches.
The salon and cabins offer excess light and great air circulation. Plenty of room and storage, with wide beds characterize tree double bed cabins. The kitchen is fully equipped with a gas stove and oven,micro way and basic cooking utensils. With proven performance, you’ll have an excellent charter experience with this yacht.
The boat has all the rescue means required by law. In the outer space has a large table and has an automatic pilot, and Gps Plotter on the cockpit and shower cold and warm water with Bathing ladder stainless steel and Bathing platform electric.
Have also solar panels and led on the Bimini for a romantic dinner
* Check out: Disembarkation time at 9:00
* The yacht must be returned to the base the day before charter end, the latest at 18:00
* Insurance Payable at base or charge/binding of the customer’s
*Security deposit, by credit card (compulsory): 3000 €
- Cabins: 4
- Showers: 4
- WC: 3
- Length overall: 14,29 m
- Beam: 4,35 m
- Draft: 2,10 m
- Light weight : 12.600 kg
- Water Capacity: 360L
- Fuel Capacity: 210 L
- Engine: Volvo-PentaD2-55
- Furling main Sail and Genoa: 108m²
- Passengers: 10
Read MoreRead Less
- Cancellation 90 days or more prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price.
- Cancellation between 30 and 90 days prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement.
- Cancellation 30 days or later no reimbursements will be effected.
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Address: KOS PORT