Tour and Wine Tasting in Mykonian Land
Visiting the beautiful Greek wineries is a wonderful experience and a dream come true for most of us. If you really want to enjoy the local amenities and locations, as well as some great wine, all you have to do is to enroll in our tour. We will explore our local winery and we will make it easy for you to see where the Greek wine comes from and you can even check it out and enjoy it on your own.
It’s a very distinctive experience and one that will push the boundaries, delivering some resounding benefits and results every time. The commitment is to value and quality, and you will be heavily impressed with the results and the entire process in a professional way.
Our tour is taking 2 hours, it will guide you through the olive grove, and then it will bring you to the vineyards. Here you get to see exactly how wine is made and you get to enjoy and cherish it in a way that’s very different and fun all the time. It’s a very nice idea to be able to see the old school, historical locations and the type of activities that people have been doing for millennia with little to no changes. It’s really exciting and a great way to gain an insight into the old days.
Once that is done, you will go outside with the group and you will stay together for a little bit. You get to enjoy some very tasty Mykonian appetizers and you get to listen to some traditional music.
Read MoreRead Less
- Cancellation 72 hours or more prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price.
- Cancellation between 24 hours and 72 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
- Cancellation 24 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations. No reimbursements will be effected
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Region: Mukonos, Mukonos
Address: Marathi, Mykonos