Acropolis for Kids
- Visit the city’s most important archeological site
- Enjoy a guided tour with a child-friendly state-licensed guide
- Listen to intriguing stories and myths of the past
- Take in stunning panoramic views
You will start your journey by heading towards the archeological site of the Acropolis. With your child-friendly state-licensed guide the whole family will explore Athens’ most impressive site with its glorious monuments, while taking in the stories and myths of the past.
The children will be intrigued by the story-telling, while at the same time the whole family will be able to see the stories come to life thanks to the specially designed iPad mini augmented reality capabilities. Your guide will provide each member with one such iPad at the site.
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 7 days or more prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price.
- Cancellation between 3 and 7 days prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement.
- Cancellation 3 days or later are what we call last-minute cancellations. No reimbursements will be effected.
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Region: Athina, Kentrikos Tomeas Athinon