Advanced Hiking / Running in Chortiatis Thessaloniki (Zeus Route)
This route starts at the village of Chortiatis (40 minutes driving from Thessaloniki) next to the chapel of Agia Paraskevi and goes up to the refuge hut of S. E. O. (mountaineering club of Thessaloniki) which is open during national holidays also every Saturday and Sunday, mostly from a forest road and a small part of the trail.
Also, it returns again to the starting point in the same way. The total length of this trail is 9 kilometers, featuring a total ascent of 400 meters, a duration of about 150’, a minimum altitude of 560 meters, and a maximum altitude of 960 meters.
It’s a quite demanding choice, but the beautiful nature and the multiple panoramic views at the city of Thessaloniki, the Thermaikos Gulf, and the lake of Agios Vasileios, will compensate for any physical fatigue.
- Ground Type: Soil,
- Difficulty: Hard,
- Location: Chortiatis Mt.,
- Length: 9km,
- Running / Hiking Duration: 0:70:00/2:30:00,
- Maximum Altitude: 960m, M
- Minimum Altitude: 560m,
- Total Ascent: 400m
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 72 hours or more prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price.
- Cancellation between 24 hours and 72 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
- Cancellation 24 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations. No reimbursements will be effected
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.