Hiking / Running in the Sheikh Shu Forest (Hephaestus Route)
Try your fitness levels and discover Thessaloniki on the trekking route with this Hephaestus Run Hike Experience! Join in on this Run / Hike experience and enjoy your favorite sport in a forest right next to the outskirts of Thessaloniki, guided by a top-notch trainer, in a beautiful setting with stunning panoramic city views!
On the day of your Run Hike experience, your instructor will pick you up at an agreed time and place and reach Sheikh Sou, a forest next to the outskirts of Thessaloniki. Your experience at Hephaestus Run Hike will lead you to a beautiful forest landscape, often interrupted by high panoramic views of the city. The Hephaestus route is quite demanding, with a distance of 8 kilometers totaling 385 m. The reward of the scenery and the view, however, will offset it!
Your hiking guide/trainer is very knowledgeable and will be happy to give you the tips and information you need. At the end of Hephaestus, your trainer will take you to your location after a unique and difficult journey.
The trainer who will be running / hiking with you was the Greek Special Forces and a Greek Rugby Champion, Climber, Trail Runner, and Long Distance Runner, Certified Lifeguard, and Certified First Aid Provider.
- Ground Type: Forests,
- Difficulty: Difficult,
- Maximum Altitude: 550m,
- Low altitude: 230m,
- Total climb: 385m,
- Total descent: 375m
- Duration: 80 minutes running -3 hours Hiking
- Available in: Greek & English
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 72 hours or more prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price.
- Cancellation between 24 hours and 72 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
- Cancellation 24 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations. No reimbursements will be effected
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.