Archery at Nestos River
Try your skills and see if you are a budding Robin Hood, Katniss Everdeen or even Legolas…
Archery is a relatively easy physical activity without many limitations. Your age or gender is not an obstacle, since it does not require a lot of stamina, strength or a particular fitness level. It is more of a mental, rather than physical, activity. It needs the right technique, concentration, and focus on the target!
Archery is suitable for all ages from around the age of ten upwards. Younger participants can easily join in with older participants as they can shoot closer to the target and use a lighter bow.
This can be a single session or can be combined with other activities that are based at Nestos Adventure Park.
- Level: Easy
- Total duration: 20 minutes
- Participation: 2-12
- Operation period: All year round
The satisfying swoosh of your arrow speeding through the air and landing snugly in the target – there’s nothing else like it!
Introductory taster archery session lasts approx. 20 minutes.
All our instructors are absolute pros, so whether you’re trying it for the first time, or want to take your archery skills to the next level – we’ve got you covered.
Who is it for
- No previous experience is required
- Beginners and children over 5 years old accompanied by an adult
- For family packages and prices for larger groups, please contact us
- Adults: 8 euros
- Teenagers & Children 10-16 years: 7 euros
- Children 5-9 years: 6 euros
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 72 hours or more prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price.
- Cancellation between 24 hours and 72 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
- Cancellation 24 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations. No reimbursements will be effected
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Region: Topeiros, Xanthi
Address: Topeiros 671 00