Authentic Athens and Riviera guided bike tour
This beautiful cycling tour starts from the historical center of Athens and leads through authentic peaceful non touristic areas of the city, towards the sea. You ride on the only bicycle path of Athens and you reach the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center, where the National Library and the National Opera are housed, and its park, which is a fine example of Mediterranean garden. You eventually arrive at the coast of the Saronic Gulf, where the so-called Athenian Riviera begins and the Flisvos’ Marina.
Total cycling: about 25 km, mainly flat, simple
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 24 hours before the start date of the agreed activity. You will be automatically refunded for the full price of the activity.
- Cancellation 24 hours or later before the start date of the agreed activity is what we call last minute cancellations. No refunds will be made.
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Region: Athina, Kentrikos Tomeas Athinon
Address: Active Holidays in Greece
Notes: You will find us in Koukaki, at 131 Veikou str., 11741. Little further the pedestrian street of Georgaki Olympiou; in ground floor: