Caving near Athens (Nymfoliptou Cave)
Caves in Attica !! Her well-hidden secrets !!!
Attica, although inextricably linked to Athens, continues to be a place of exquisite natural beauty, many of which are unknown to the general public, even the locals.
One of the least known natural beauties of Attica is its caves. And this is rather expected as, unfortunately, most of them are not accessible to the general public.
Although it is not of speleological interest, it is without a doubt the most important cave of Hymettus due to its archaeological value. It is a vertical karst sink with a small opening (the entrance has dimensions of 5x2m and the descent is done on stairs carved on stalactite). The main hall of the cave is 26m long and 32m wide with a maximum height of 10m and is divided into two parts by a stalactite wall. At the end of the smaller room there was a small spring, which no longer gushes. Its entire interior is decorated by the sculptor Archedimos with representations and figures.
PRICES (include legal VAT 24%)
- € 55 per person, 2-4 participants
- € 35 per person, 5-9 participants
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 7 days or more prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price.
- Cancellation between 3 and 7 days prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement.
- Cancellation 3 days or later are what we call last-minute cancellations. No reimbursements will be effected.
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point on time, before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Address: Nimpholiptos Cave