Explore Mount Ymittos Hike tour, Athens
Our hiking trip starts from the Northern side of the mountain and in particular from the Monastery of St. John the Hunter on an altitude of 430 mtrs. Heading towards a maximum altitude of 730 mtrs we will hike along paths that highlight the natural beauty of the Athenaic mountain and admire the view of the city stretching all the way from the port of Piraeus up to the Airport.
During the trip, there will be short stops and we will have the opportunity to visit the Monastery of Asterion, the Monastery of Kaisariani as well as the aesthetic forest of the area, always under the escort of our experienced guide. The hike will conclude, whilst enjoying a coffee in the forest and discussing our experience.
Our team has hand picked the most beautiful paths of the Hymettus, suitable for hikers of all levels, and its waiting for you to become along with us part of the long history of this beautiful mountain, which surrounds the Athenian scenery.
Our meeting point is the Panathenaic Stadium “Kallimarmaro”, where our private van will collect all the participants and provide free of charge transport, to the starting point on the base of Ymittos Mountain.
*All participants must fill out the participation form
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 7 days or more prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price.
- Cancellation between 3 and 7 days prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement.
- Cancellation 3 days or later are what we call last-minute cancellations. No reimbursements will be effected.
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Region: Athina, Kentrikos Tomeas Athinon