Greek adventure off road experience
Welcome to Greek Adventures!!!
Come along and enjoy our day trips with our well equipped, state-of-the-art 4x4 vehicles driven by our highly experienced drivers. We will drive you through the peninsulas of Kassandra, Sithonia, and the mountainous the region around the capital city of Halkidiki, Polygyros.
This trip includes a scenic tour of the peninsula of Kassandra, crossing over green forests, olive groves, and beautiful coastlines. There are many opportunities at various points for picture-perfect photos which will give you amazing views of the Thermaikos, Toroneos bay and the Aegean Sea. Included, is a trip to a small lake to see the turtles and fish where you can admire the fauna of the area. We will stop for lunch at a traditional Greek restaurant while simultaneously admiring the fantastic views.
This includes a landscape tour of all the peninsula of Sithonia, crossing over picturesque villages, green pine forests with centenarian trees, vineyards and beautiful seashores. Stops will be made for photos at the highest peaks of the peninsula allowing you to admire the neverending sea and the whole peninsula of Sithonia and Mt Athos. A stop for lunch at a traditional Greek tavern with breathtaking views will also be part of the tour.
3. Northern Halkidiki
This trip includes a scenic tour of the mountainous areas surrounding the capital city of Halkidiki, Polygyros. The tour begins in Polygyros and crosses over the mountain of Holomontas through the lush dense forestland and picturesque villages. The scent of the trees and the chirping birds will awaken your senses. A visit to the historical sites and to waterfalls of the area is another indulgence where we will conclude at the birthplace of the ancient philosopher Aristotle. We will stop for photos and lunch of your choice will be at a traditional Greek restaurant amongst some of the most beautiful views Greece has to offer.
* For large groups there are special prices. Contact us at +215 5454 409 for details.
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 7 days or more prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price.
- Cancellation between 3 and 7 days prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement.
- Cancellation 3 days or later are what we call last-minute cancellations. No reimbursements will be effected.
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Notes: In any place of Halkidiki upon request