Parapente Paramotor GR
Welcome to Parapente Paramotor GR club,( parapente or paragliding, paramotor & para-trike).
Pilot/instructor Thanasis Smiris started his flying career in 1990 and was trained by French instructors. He took part in several competitions such as the Greek championship, winning first place in 1993, as well as 2nd and 3rd place in other championships.
He participated in pan-European and global events with flying experience exceeding 14,000 hours of flying (parapente, paramotor, para-trike). He has flown all over Greece, Austria, Italy, Slovenia, Brazil, and South Africa (Red Bull Capetownman organization).
- Schools of learning (all of the above)
- Beginner, advanced levels, and passive simulation tutorials.
- Two-seat experience flights (addiction) with parapente & paramotor - trike.
- Equipment rentals at various social events, as well as private and local organization events.
- Aerial commercials and video shoots for TV shoots (prints on the parachutes).
- In cooperation with local agencies, we specialize in special events such as two-seat flights for people with special needs (PWD).
Flying areas suitable for beginners and advanced:
- Alykes Anavyssos
- Kantili Megara
- Plataies Viotia,
- Zagorochoria in Ioannina and all over Greece.
(Usually, in the summer we operate between Preveza and Lefkada).