Pilot for 40' in an F-16 fighter jet
Have you ever dreamed of flying a fighter jet?
The Pilot Center has a Fighting Falcon F-16 aircraft simulator with features similar to almost all functions of a real aircraft. Who has never dreamed of taking control of a fighter jet to experience the sensations of professional military pilots?
The simulator makes it possible to reproduce some of the most dangerous missions and to enter the skin of a real fighter pilot.
After a short briefing, you are finally ready! Choose your mission and board your simulator. Side-stick in one hand, throttle in the other: you are the pilot! An instructor is present throughout the flight to guide you during your missions.
What to expect on our F-16 Flight simulator:
- Cockpit replica similar to the real F-16 cockpit
- 180-degree view providing day and night faithful representation of airports, terrain and weather conditions.
- Practice the basics of the take-off and landing procedures.
- Listen to the specific sounds produced by the cockpit, e.g.engines on/off, gear down, activation of various systems such as hydraulic, electric, flight rudders, acceleration or deceleration of speed etc.
- Real-life controls include the steering yoke/stick, throttle, pedals, landing gear, speed brakes and flaps.
- Real life working displays include Primary flight display, Navigation display, Engine display and systems display.
- Weapon systems.
Multitude of missions:
- Air to Air Combat
- Air to Ground Attack
- Aircraft Carrier Landings
- Air to Air Refueling
- Reconnaissance Flights
- Close air support
EXPERIENCE the thrill of aerial maneuvers at Mach 2 (2450 km/hour) and air-to-air combat in an authentic military flight simulator! An experience previously reserved only for fighter pilots is now yours....
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Unrestricted Cancellation Policy. Refund 100% at anytime cancellation occurs.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Address: 387 Vouliagmenis Ave.