Sea kayak on the beaches of Vrachos-Ammoudia and guided tour of the Nekromanteio, Preveza
On the beautiful beach of Loutsa, near Preveza, we arrive by road early in the morning to start our sea kayaking journey. We will be able to admire the colors of the dawn and the sea lull.
From here, making the necessary preparations, we will roam the Ionian coastline to the west and meet steep beaches with enchanting seas, large caves, and verdant pine-covered mountains with wild beauty.
On the enchanting beaches of Alonaki and Skala, with the emerald waters and the fine sand, surrounded by lush pine and cypress vegetation, we will relax and enjoy swimming and snorkeling in their turquoise waters with the wonderful underwater rocky seabed. At the same time, we are given the opportunity to go hiking on the peaks of the mountains surrounding the beaches and enjoy the panorama of the Mediterranean landscapes.
With the sun behind us, we will cross Odysseus’ bay, and then we will hide from his chase behind the steeply steep mountains for a while as Parga comes before us.
In the picturesque fishing village of Ammoudia we will end our journey by meeting the mythical river Acheron to flow into the wonderful bay and challenge us to explore it.
In traditional taverns next to the river, we will enjoy our meal and iced coffee while on our way back we have the opportunity to visit the famous archaeological site of Nekromanteio.
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 72 hours or more prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price.
- Cancellation between 24 hours and 72 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
- Cancellation 24 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations. No reimbursements will be effected
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Region: Fanari, Prebeza
Address: Loutsa beach, Preveza
Notes: Meeting point at the end of Loutsa beach