Standard Kart 270cc in Kalamata (for 12 years and over)
Want to feel your adrenaline pumping red driving a Honda kart? Then the Kalamata circuit is the right place!
The Kalamata loyalty card is located South-East of the city of Kalamata between Kalamata Messini in the location "Red Sand", next to the sea covering 35 acres. The track was built in 1988 and is one of the oldest and most technical tracks in the country. It has been built according to the technical safety specifications required by the FMK International Karting Federation and has hosted many races of the ROTAX pan-Hellenic karting championship, LUX KUP pre-sport karting, and pan-European friendly karting races as well as motorcycle and car races.
It is the largest in Greece, with a length of 1,186 meters and a width of 12 meters. The track turns left and consists of 9 turns, 3 right turns and 6 left turns. A specially designed area for the Pits serves the needs of the track. The special night lighting from high pillars makes it possible to operate the track 24 hours a day.
In an elevated separate area, the modern Cafe-Bar-Restaurant of 400 square meters and the large peripheral covered terraces with a panoramic view of every point of the piste.
You can choose between the available durations that we offer according to the needs of each driver, and you create the most exciting memories that will accompany you for life!
- Brand: Honda
- Cubic units: 270cc
- 10 minutes: €12/person
- 30 minutes: €30/person
*No previous experience is required.
Read MoreRead Less
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.