Ymittos Mountain Hike
Mount Hymettus, one of the three mountains of Attica, stands on the east side of Attica divides Athens and Messogia Area. Its total area covers 80.000 acres. Hymettus has been well known since the ancient years as, Athenians used to have more than one ancient temples in the area. The most well-known is the temple of goddess Aphrodite on the east side of the mountain, where nowadays we can find three monasteries aged between 1000 A.D to 1400 A.D.
Even though Hymettus is quite near to the city of Athens, the National park of Hymettus is really rich in wildlife. Flora and fauna of the mountain counts for more than 800 different species. Regarding to the flora of Hymettus more than 60 species are protected as rear breed. On the other hand, fauna counts mora that 100 different bird species, foxes, rabbits, badgers, turtles and batts.
During our 3-hour hike, the travelers will have a short break from the city noise, enjoy breathtaking views, walk through beautiful pine forest paths, and visit some of the Historical monasteries. An excellent opportunity for everyone as the Hike combines nature and history without any previous hiking experience needed.
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 72 hours or more prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price.
- Cancellation between 24 hours and 72 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
- Cancellation 24 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations. No reimbursements will be effected
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Region: Kaisariani, Kentrikos Tomeas Athinon
Address: Pyrofylakio Kaisarianis