Athens - Sounio Mountain bike tour
Heading East, we ride through 1.7km of slight uphill, then through a large straight with variations of dirt and asphalt followed by some low incline uphill parts.
Continuing east on a steady altitude of 500m, the participants bike with a view of the city of Athens and after approximately 7km, they gaze at the entire east side of Attica, all the way to the Athens international airport.
That pleasing ride continues until the cave of Peania, the “Koutouki cave” which is our first point of visit. The tour includes transfer to the cave and visit to a local winery.
After the stop, we continue towards the Sounio National Park, where, through a 13km ride of consistent downhill, straights and diverse terrain (dirt and asphalt), looking over the ancient mineral distilleries we reach the coastline. Our van will be waiting for us there to provide transport to the temple of Poseidon where a quick tour will be offered before heading back. Throughout the tour, there are scheduled stops for drinking water, catching on your breath and taking pictures with Athens on the background. Our safety van is always in proximity in case of an emergency.
Our meeting point is the Panathenaic Stadium “Kallimarmaro”, where our private van will collect all the participants and provide free of charge transport, to the starting point of “Kalopoula” located on the base of Ymittos Mountain.
Maps of the Tour containing all points of interest are distributed to all participants and off we go! Our tour guide will be escorting the tour participants at all times.
*All participants must fill out the participation form
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 7 days or more prior to the agreed activity starting date
You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
- Cancellation between 3 and 7 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
- Cancellation 3 days or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
No reimbursements will be effected
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Point of activity