E-Bike Tour in Historic Heraklion of Crete
Explore Heraklion in an experience like no other.
Ride with us on our peddle-free Eco bikes. Discover the history of our city center and join us in a taste of the vibrant life of a Cretan local. Learn about the Greek legends as you get lost in the stories of the characters who have shaped our city.
In a small group, we will explore two different things: the historic city center of Heraklion and the vibrant and creative everyday life of the Cretan people. As we ride, I will tell you lots of legends and stories about the characters who have shaped Heraklion City.
This ride is for you if:
- you want to see the historic neighborhoods where people have lived and worked for centuries - sitting on a tour bus is too passive
- you prefer to go off the beaten path and see the alternative sights of Heraklion - you want to engage with a real Cretan guy, who can give you honest opinions on all aspects of Cretan life, tradition, and culture.
- you want to see most of the city in one day You will ride my personal collection of electric bikes (pedal-free), which are fully certified and insured. We'll move around some of my favorite neighborhood spots, we can do that because.. we ride bikes!!
Other things to note:
- 225lb/103 kg weight limit per bike
- Guests need how to ride a bike
- Minimum rider height 1.50m
- Weather Cancellation: If there's rain or other, all tours will be canceled - guests may reschedule for the next day if available.
*All tours include alcohol. Only guests of legal drinking age will be served alcoholic beverages.
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 7 days or more prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price.
- Cancellation between 3 and 7 days prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement.
- Cancellation 3 days or later are what we call last-minute cancellations. No reimbursements will be effected.
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Address: Heraclion, Crete Island
Notes: Confirmation and meeting points will be received at the time of booking.