Panoramic tour of Heraklion and Sfendoni Cave
We start this tour by picking you up from your accommodation hotel/port driving toward a traditional village and the birthplace of one of the most famous Greek painters Domenikos Theotokopoulos(El Greco) Fodele.
From Fodele We’ll drive to another traditional and beautiful village, Axo, where We’ll visit the museum of the local sculptor man, with wooden sculptures.
Axos village is an ancient village located on the north side of Psiloritis, 600m above sea level, 45km from Rethymno city, and 43km from Heraklion. According to mythology, the founder of the city was the legendary hero, Oaxos, who was the grandson of Minos and Pasiphae.
From there we will visit the spectacular Sfendoni Cave filled with stunning stalactites and stalagmites, in the village of Zonianna. It is worth a visit.
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 24 hours before the start date of the agreed activity. You will be automatically refunded for the full price of the activity.
- Cancellation 24 hours or later before the start date of the agreed activity is what we call last minute cancellations. No refunds will be made.
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Address: Heraklion Crete
Notes: Pick up & Drop off from your hotel/port