Private tour at Knossos Palace and the Archaeological Museum
Visiting Crete, but without visiting the Knossos Palace and Archaeological Museum of Heraklion, you haven’t visited anything.
You MUST, visit these two sites because there you will find and meet the Cretan history since antiquity.
Knossos Palace is the capital of the Minoan Civilization and the most visited site on Crete Island. King Minos, son of the god Zeus and the Phoenician princess Europa built and ruled the city of Knossos. Discover the oldest civilization of Europe in this magnificent ancient city.
All the unique findings of the excavations, in different sites in Crete are exhibited in the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion. Here you can find the famous Phaistos Disc, statues, gold jewels, and other objects, such as vessels, tools, weapons, and figurines made of marble, clay, and metals.
This experience will remain unforgettable for the rest of your life.
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 24 hours before the start date of the agreed activity. You will be automatically refunded for the full price of the activity.
- Cancellation 24 hours or later before the start date of the agreed activity is what we call last minute cancellations. No refunds will be made.
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Address: Heraklion Crete
Notes: Pick up & Drop off from your hotel/port