Private tour from Rethymno to Kournas Lake
Visit for a day, the colorful and charming town of Rethimno and the largest lake on Crete Island, Kurnas Lake!
Rethimno town lies on the western side of Crete, between Heraklion and Chania. Like the other regions of Crete, It is rich in history and culture since the Minoan era. It is 78 km from Heraklion city and 66 km from Chania.
In the old town, you can visit the Venetian Fortress and Harbour, Rimondi Fountain, Porta Guora, and Neratze Mosque, It’s colorful Medieval buildings and narrow streets covered by beautiful flowers.
From Rethimno we are driving through olive groves to the Kurnas Lake, here you can rent a pedal boat and enjoy the lake scenery surrounded by mountains or you can swim in the crystal clear waters.
There are several souvenir shops too, to remember your visit.
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 24 hours before the start date of the agreed activity. You will be automatically refunded for the full price of the activity.
- Cancellation 24 hours or later before the start date of the agreed activity is what we call last minute cancellations. No refunds will be made.
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Address: Heraklion Crete
Notes: Pick up & Drop off from your accommodation