E-Mountain bike tour at Meteora
Go on the ancient paths! Find the hidden treasures of Meteora through beautiful paths and dirt roads.
We will meet in front of the Meteora e Bike office, right in the center of the wonderful town of Kalambaka. We select and customize our bikes and equipment. The Mtb guide will take you on a 2 1/2 hour mountain bike ride with electric mountain bikes . You will hear stories about the tradition, history, and landmarks you see along the route as well as tips and instructions on mountain biking techniques. Along the way, you will stop for photos, stories, and an optional visit to the monastery. Groups are small with a maximum of 8 people and a smiling local mtb guide. MTB tours are for the average cyclist who has at least one off-road cycling experience. Your leader will adjust the route according to your abilities.
With 3 different levels of difficulty, there are enough routes to suit everyone.
- Beginners – technical difficulty level 1: 2 hours (approx.) – 15 km
- Intermediate – technical difficulty level’ 2: 2.5 hours (approx.) – 20 km
- Advanced – technical difficulty level 3: 2.5 hours (approx.) – 20 km
Start from the center of Kalambaka and in a few minutes you will find yourself on a beautiful path enjoying unique landscapes with the most amazing nature. Discover the monastery of Ypapanti built inside a large cavity of rock and considered one of the hidden gems of Meteora. The statue of the local hero Papathimos Vlachavas is nearby, a monument that reminds us of the entire Greek war for independence and the long history of this place.
Cycling Meteora, one of the most exciting geological phenomena on the planet, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a once-in-a-lifetime experience you don't want to miss.
Mountain bike tour
- Walk on beautiful paths and dirt roads
- See and visit the hidden Ypapanti Monastery and the iconic statue of Efthimios Vlahavas
- Learn all about this wonder of nature and religion from a top mtb leader
- Discover amazing views for priceless photos
- Enjoy personal attention from your tour leader in a small group
Before you come you should know:
- You must know how to ride a bike.
- Riders must be taller than 1.45m and weigh less than 120kg
- Children must be over 12 (please contact if younger as workarounds can be found)
- The tour is not recommended for pregnant women, those with heart disease or other serious medical conditions, or those with back or knee problems
- Participants should not be afraid to ride on roads without a bike lane
- This tour requires physical and mental health.
Whether you are a beginner mountain biker or an experienced rider, embark on this cycling adventure through the trails of Meteora, it is clear that this tour will leave you with the most beautiful everlasting memories!
Read MoreRead Less
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.