Explore caves with a kayak in Santorini (Private)
Be a sea cave explorer by sea kayaking!
Discover the natural wonder that is Santorini’s caves, which turn blue when the lights hitshe water. “Red Beach”, one of the best – known sights of the island, located in the south coast where your sea kayak activity will begin. Paddle along the coastline of Akrotiri,featuring many little caves and formations. You will reach to “Black Mountain”, exploring seacaves along the way and enjoy snorkeling. Return to your starting point with a dose of adrenaline from cliff jumping in the White Beach.
The tour ends with a delicious meal with sea food & ouzo in traditional Greek tavern in Kambia beach a small beach which is unspoiled and quiet, with no facilities as it is not organized, a fact that just adds to the natural beauty of the landscape.
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 24 hours before the start date of the agreed activity. You will be automatically refunded for the full price of the activity.
- Cancellation 24 hours or later before the start date of the agreed activity is what we call last minute cancellations. No refunds will be made
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Address: Kampia beach, Santorini
Notes: We will meet you at your hotel.