Jeep Safari North Rhodes – Drive yourself!
There is a way, to ‘truly’ experience the island. You can choose. Have a fantastic time driving one of our off-road vehicles! On this tour, Rhodes Adventures will take you to places you would never be able to see otherwise. You will be given an unusual and intimate look at the many facets this island has to offer. This extraordinary journey begins each morning from your hotel and is finishing in your heart.
Self-driving Jeep Safari
On this tour, we use Suzuki Jimnys which the customers are allowed to drive themselves. Customers who would like to drive have to have their driving license for at least 2 years and need to be at least 23 years old. You have to have your license with you. The minimum number of guests is around 8 persons..
Program North Safari Self drive
Safari begins at a predetermined location near the village of Theologos. Here we introduce ourselves and outline the days' program. Once everyone is set, we head out for the safari. We will drive through the mountains, pass small villages, go through a riverbed, enjoy nature, and have a lot of fun.
Start by being picked up at your hotel and drive through beautiful nature, fun off-roads, and traditional villages to the Seven Springs. Walk the famous tiny tunnel, explore the springs, and enjoy your coffee. Make the second scheduled stop in Archipoli for some food tastings. Taste a variety of different local products including various kinds of honey, souma, olive oil, local sweets, and fresh seasonal fruits. The third stop will be at a private beach for a barbecue lunch and a dip in the Aegean Sea (lunch is optional for 12€ per person).
Prices for North Safari Self drive
- Adults: 70 euros
- Children: -28% (~50 euro) for children between 4-12
*Price includes VAT 24%, cars (Suzuki Jimny), pick up from the hotel ( West from Rhodes Town to Fanes, East from Rhodes Town to Kolimbia), gasoline, insurance, public liability, and professional staff.
In case of a self-driving jeep safari, the driver will sign a rent a car contract. On this contract, there will the amount of 650 euros filled in at your own risk. The customer will be charged a maximum of 650€, according to the damage, in case of an accident, only if it is his/her fault. This will be explained in the morning to every driver and every driver has to sign the contract. Also, every customer is asked to sign a form that says the customer is at good health and joins the safari at his own risk. Besides the regular car insurance, we also have Public Liability.
In case of pick up from Archangelos and further South, the South Tour applies.
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 24 hours before the start date of the agreed activity. You will be automatically refunded for the full price of the activity.
- Cancellation 24 hours or later before the start date of the agreed activity is what we call last minute cancellations. No refunds will be made
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Notes: Pick up from the hotel ( West from Rhodes Town to Fanes, East from Rhodes Town to Kolimbia),