Pink Full Moon Hiking in Ymittos on Apr. 6
Guided by the moon and assisted by the head lens, the images you will see will be magical. Do not be late, make a backpack, wear your mountaineering shoes or sneakers and come for a walk on our beautiful Hymettus !!
April’s full moon was named the “Pink Full Moon”, Like all the moons of the year, this full moon was named after the Native Americans of North America. The April moon coincided with the blooming of flowers and, in particular, the wildflower Phlox subulata, known as creeping phlox or moss phlox. The flower also had the name “pink moss”, to which the pink full moon owes its name.
- Meeting Point: 19.00 at the Kaisariani Fire Station "D. Karamolegos"
- Start of hiking: 19.15
- End of program + - 22.30
- Difficulty: EASY - suitable for beginners **
- Escape Time: 2-3 hours
- Distance: 7,5km
The excursion is also suitable for beginners having a good physical condition
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 72 hours or more prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price.
- Cancellation between 24 hours and 72 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
- Cancellation 24 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations. No reimbursements will be effected
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Region: Kaisariani, Kentrikos Tomeas Athinon
Address: Fire lookout station Kaisiariani