4-day hike on the Menalon Trail
The Mainalo Trail is a 75 km long trail that passes through the villages of Stemnitsa, Dimitsana, Zigovisti, Elati, Vytina, Nymfasia, Magouliana, Valtesiniko and Lagkadia.
It is European-recognized and fully complies with the standards set by the European Ramblers Association (ERA).
It was also proposed by ERA to European hikers as a cohesive, interesting and safe mountain for adventure after 41 points and received the certificate of competency as one of the Trails Master Quality (Leading Quality Trails - Best of Europe) for quality and its technical criteria.
A four-day full of nature, mountain, tradition, beautiful landscapes, stone cobbled streets and picturesque villages.
Day 1 (27/8):
- Dimitsana - Lousiou Gorge - Ancient Gortyna (4 hours)
Day 2 (28/8):
- Zigovisti - Elati - Vytina (23km - 8 hours)
Day 3 (29/8):
- Vytina - Nymfasia - Magouliana - Valtesiniko (22km, 8 hours)
Day 4 (30/8):
- Valtesiniko - Lagadia (13km, 5 hours)
At the Hydrokinesis Museum in Dimitsana, Arcadia, on August 27 at 10:00
- € 310 / person
* Single bed charge: + 40 €
Minimum-Maximum participation: 7-12 people
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 7 days or more prior to the agreed activity starting date
You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
- Cancellation between 3 and 7 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
- Cancellation 3 days or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
No reimbursements will be effected
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Address: Μουσείο Υδροκίνησης, Δημητσάνα
Notes: Meeting point: At the Hydrokinesis Museum in Dimitsana, Arcadia, on August 27 at 10:00