Captain for 40' in an Airbus 320 flight simulator
Experience what it’s like to pilot a commercial airliner!
FEEL what it’s like to take the controls of a commercial airliner in our Airbus 320 flight simulator. No flight experience is required. In our 40 minute Flight session, the instructor pilot will give you a 10 minute pre-flight briefing. You will then take-off, fly a short itinerary and land at your destination airport. Depending on your level of expertise, more advanced sessions are provided.
What to expect on our fixed based A320 Flight simulator:
- A pilot instructor will give you an introduction to the simulator and will assist you all the way through the session. Υou will learn the most important instruments and the operation of the A320
- Practice the basics of the take-off and landing procedures.
- Choose from various destinations around the world.
- Try different times of day and weather conditions.
- Look at the outside scenery on a 220° hemispherical 5m wide screen.
- Realistic airports with all the markings and lightings.
- Listen to the specific sounds produced by the cockpit, e.g.engines on/off, gear down, activation of various systems such as hydraulic, electric, flight rudders, acceleration or deceleration of speed etc.
- Real-life controls include the steering yoke/stick, throttle, pedals, landing gear, speed brakes and flaps.
- Real life working displays include Primary flight display, Navigation display, Engine display and systems display.
- The cockpit can sit up to 3 additional passengers (free of charge).
The sessions are perfect for beginners as well as for experienced pilots. The experience is supervised by a trained simulator instructor, and is a great way to gain insight into what it takes to fly a commercial aircraft.
Select an airport from any of our 24,000 destinations, the time of day and weather conditions, various scenarios and then take off … Defy the rules by adding breakdowns and emergencies....
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Unrestricted Cancellation Policy. Refund 100% at anytime cancellation occurs.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Address: 387 Vouliagmenis Ave.