Experience the unique action experience of Mg Laser Tag
Laser Tag is the original entertainment that goes beyond the established. It combines speed, action, adventure and modern technology. It is an action game that could be described as electronic "paintball", since it uses high tech equipment with invisible beam. Suitable for all ages and children 7 years and older!
It is safe?
The beam we use on our weapons is the beam used by real weapons and NOT the well-known laser that causes eye damage. It takes place indoors, specially designed, which makes it safe and ideal for fun anytime, whatever the weather.
How long does the game last?
The game takes place in two parts. The first one is about updating the rules and the script (about 10 minutes), while the pure play on the train takes about 30 minutes. Be sure that once you get off the track you will feel that you are playing for more than 2 hours.
How many players enter the battlefield?
They can play from 8 people in total up to 20 players per game.
Does the Laser Tag hurt?
Unlike Paintball, the Laser Tag does not cause pain.
How many ammunition and how many lives do I have?
At the start of the game, your gun is filled with 2,500 "bullets" and 20 lives that you watch from the special screen that the gun has. As soon as you hit, your helmet vibrates momentarily, while the one who hits you understands the light bulbs on your helmet.
Do I need special clothing?
Comfortable clothes and closed shoes (athletic or booty) are all you need to wear. In addition, because the laser tag is an action game, you will sweat, so it is a good idea to have a short-sleeved shirt with you to change after the game and a Jockey hat.
Is there an age limit?
There is no upper age limit, and the youngest age for a Laser Tag is 7 years. (Strictly 7 years and under not participating in the game).
- From Monday to Friday the cost is 5 euros / person / 30 minutes (Valid for 8 people and up, for less people the cost is 7 euros / person / 30 minutes)
- For Friday - Saturday - Sunday costs 7 euros / person / 30 minutes per person
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 7 days or more prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price.
- Cancellation between 3 and 7 days prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement.
- Cancellation 3 days or later are what we call last-minute cancellations. No reimbursements will be effected.
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Address: Λεωφ. Κηφισού 32 Αιγάλεω 122 41 Ελλάδα
Notes: 520m. 7min walking from metro station "AIGALEO" Metro Station: "Aigaleo"