Greek cooking demonstration in Ambelas, Paros
Join us in the kitchen and see, smell & taste what will be served for your dinner. Welcome meeting at Margarita’s taverna with a complimentary ouzo/wine drink
Greek cooking demonstration
The demonstration takes place in the area of our restaurant and our guests will have the opportunity to learn how to make fried zucchini & tomato balls, with tzatziki or how to make phyllo for small cheese pies. A question and answer period will follow the demonstration.
Duration: 30 - 40 mins
- A selection of Fresh & crunchy bread
- fresh frying courgettes balls
- small cheese pies
- greek salad
- Roasted pork in a lemon rosemary sauce, with rice and potatoes
- Dessert: yogurt with fruit spoon sweets
- The Cooking Classes are informal and are in English.
- We are flexible and willing to add those special dishes you have always wanted to learn how to cook.
- Recipes vary according to the seasons and we use only the freshest ingredients available in the market, the majority of which come from the vegetable garden of different farmers.
- The sequence of activities might change, subject to weather and to the availability of certain ingredients. There might be some changes in the menu according to the cook's choice.
- All vegetarian menus or menus with dietary restrictions are available upon request.
Read MoreRead Less
- Cancellation 72 hours or more prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price.
- Cancellation between 24 hours and 72 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
- Cancellation 24 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations. No reimbursements will be effected
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Region: Ampelas, Paros
Address: Margarita's restaurant