Mountain bike tour at Meteora - Difficulty level 2
Ride the ancient trails! Get off road and find the hidden treasures of Meteora throught some fine single tracks and dirt roads.
We meet in front of Meteora e Bike office,right in the center of the lovely town of Kalampaka. We pick and adjust our bikes and equipment.Your mtb leader will lead you out on a 2 1/2-hour mountain bike sightseeing tour by mountain bikes (no electric assistance bikes). Hear stories about tradition,history and landmarks you see along the route. Tips and instructions about mountain biking techniques from your leader. Along the way you will stop for pictures,stories and an optional monastery visit Groups are small,with a maximum of 8 people and your smiling local mtb leader. MTB tours are for the average rider that has at least a single experience in off road bicycle riding. Your leader will adjust the route depending on your skills.
With 3 different levels of difficulty, there are enough routes to suit all.
- Beginners – technical difficulty level 1: 2 hours (approx.) – 15 km (48euro / person)
- Intermediate – technical difficulty level’ 2: 2.5 hours (approx.) – 20 km (58euro / person)
- Advanced – technical difficulty level 3: 2.5 hours (approx.) – 20 km (82euro / person)
Start from the center of Kalampaka and within minutes you will find yourself in a beautiful trail enjoying unique sceneries of the most amazing nature. Discover the monastery of Ypapanti constructed inside a large cavity of a rock and it’s considered to be one of the hidden gems of Meteora. The statue the local hero Papathymios Vlahavas stands nearby, a monument to remind all the Greek war for independence and the long history of this place.
Whether you’re a first-time mountain biker or a skilled thrill-seeker, embarking on this biking adventure through Meteora’s trails, it’s more than certain that this tour will leave you with the most beautiful everlasting memories!
Biking in Meteora, in one of the most awe-inspiring geological phenomenon on the planet, listed as a UNESCO’s World Heritage Site, truly is a once in a lifetime experience that you don’t want to miss.
This tour requires a minimum number of 2 passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative activity or refunded in full. It will be necessary for you to call 12 hours prior to your departure date to reconfirm (contact details provided on your confirmation voucher)
Mountain bike tour
- Ride on beautiful trails and dirt roads
- See and visit the hidden Monastery of Ypapanti and the emblematic statue of Euthimios Vlahavas
- Learn all about this miracle of nature and religion by a certified mtb leader
- Discover breathtaking views for priceless pictures
- Enjoy the personal attention of your tour leader in a small group
- Prices from €48
- Time - Daily at 09.00am
Know before you go
- You must know how to ride a bicycle, as you need to pedal throughout the ride
- Riders must be more than 1.45 meters tall and weigh less than 120 kg
- Children must be over 12 years old (contact if younger, as solutions can be found)
- The tour is not recommended for pregnant women, anyone with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions or for those with back or knee problems
- Participants must not be afraid of riding on streets without a bicycle lane
- This tour requires a physical and mental health.
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 72 hours or more prior to the agreed activity starting date
You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
- Cancellation between 24 hours and 72 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
- Cancellation 24 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
No reimbursements will be effected
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Address: Ioanninon 3, Kalampaka, Greece