Paratrike flight in Anavyssos Attica
Paratrike or motorized eagle is a detachable small and light aircraft. These aircraft are usually supported on 3 wheels.
As far as our country is concerned, it is a sport under the auspices of the Hellenic Air Sports Federation.
The dominant parts that make up the aircraft are 3.
The wings or otherwise wing, the frame, and the trolley in which the people sit and the engine is supported, and finally, the engine itself gives the corresponding impulse for the take-off of the aircraft.
These aircraft need less than 30 meters of space to take off, while only 60 for their corresponding landing.
Finally compared to similar activities, the para trike can fly more thanks to its engine, without depending on hot air currents.
- the flight takes place in Anavyssos
- good physical condition is required
- small children with guardian approval
- possibility of transfer to the take-off point (over 20 km, upon consultation with an extra charge)
- choice of flight duration from 15'20', 30', 50'-60' (minutes)
- all flights are subject to weather conditions
Read MoreRead Less
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.