Rafting and Horse Riding in Acheron, Gliki
The river Acheron is suitable for all seasons with many activities for young and old.
A unique activity for young and old who love nature and animals. Every ride in nature is an experience and a ride with our obedient and excellently trained horses, they offer a new dimension and unprecedented satisfaction. Enjoy the route in the river Acheron but also in various paths in the forest.
Riding, is today for many the most aristocratic sport, gives the rider a sense of courage and pride and brings him to a special, secret contact with perhaps the smartest among animals.
Rafting on the river Acheron, is an outdoor recreational activity which includes the descent of a river with an inflatable boat.
Depending on the size of the boat the passengers can be from 4 to 10 (including the driver). The current of the beautiful river Acheron, determines the course of the boat while the driver in the boat guides the crew and gives the appropriate commands to paddle accordingly, so as to avoid the natural obstacles encountered during the descent.
Rafting is the ideal way to combine action and contact with nature but mainly it is a team sport which is based on the cooperation and harmonious operation of the team.
Read MoreRead Less
Do nοt forget
- Cancellation 72 hours or more prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price.
- Cancellation between 24 hours and 72 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date. You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
- Cancellation 24 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations. No reimbursements will be effected
* If the activity is canceled by the activity provider (due to weather, non-completion of minimum entries, force majeure, etc.), the price of your activity, is refunded in full.
Unlimited Adrenaline Tips
- Many activities are based on the weather, so it is recommended that you contact the company before the activity.
- It is a good idea to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- After your reservation it is enough to give your details to the cooperating company so that you can carry out your activity. However, it is recommended that you have the booking confirmed in digital or printed form.
- Read the benefits of the activity carefully to avoid possible extra charges from additional optional services.
- Read the cancellation policy carefully before booking.
Region: Acherontas, Thesprotia
Address: Acheron Springs